Mobile gaming or PC gaming?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Heckler17, May 8, 2019.

1. Heckler17

Heckler17 New Member

Mobile gaming has evolved so fast that it’s catching up in terms of gaming experience. But even with the great milestones that the mobile gaming industry has achieved is it really possible that they can now compete in the battle between mobile gaming vs PC gaming?

2. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

i always prefer pc gaming because its more comfortable and nice to play on a pc

3. rawrffy

rawrffy New Member

Definitely pc gaming. Mobile gaming will never overcome pc gaming. PC gaming world is absolutely far from mobile gaming world. I mean, if you ask me some mobile games are even played in pc wherein they use emulator to operate the app. Games from PC are without a doubt the BEST. Even games from PS4 are in PC. All you need to have is good setup.

FYI. Some people use PC to play Mobile Legends and they even prefer using pc than mobile.

4. fadhilbshr

fadhilbshr New Member

I don't even think there is much scope for comparison between the two, to be honest. PC gaming has always stood in a league of its own when compared to hard-hitters like the powerful devices on the console market, let alone mobile gaming. I believe that the only avenue where mobile gaming can shine over its PC counterparts is that of casual gaming. In all other aspects, PC gaming is the undisputed king.

5. tu2l

tu2l New Member

Both PC gaming and mobile gaming have greatly evolved. Today the gaming business is booming as the games have very high graphics and smooth animation compared to the past, But i think PC gaming is the best as it provides realistic gaming experience and most of the famous game titles are released in PC like Fortnite and PUBG but i think everyone have their own opinion some might like PC gaming like me or some might like mobile gaming. It depends on the person.

6. pjg1989

pjg1989 New Member

PC gaming is the best to play. I like to play Call of Duty in my PC. I have played more call of duty series. My favourite game in call of duty series are Modern Warfare part-1,2,3. This type of gaming series needed high-end graphics card. Why i prefer PC Gaming? Because the PC games graphics quality is far better than Mobile games. And also PC games released by EA , Ubisoft, Rockstar are the best in gaming industry.

The Branded company producing games for PC are not available for the Mobiles. There are few games, but no quality of gameplay, graphics like PC . Though Mobile games are rising like the Sun they need to go through a vast trials to emit their lights. This needs technology improvements in Mobiles. So this way when we see PC Gaming is the best.

7. Dledg

Dledg Member

Pc definitely

8. Carrillo62

Carrillo62 New Member

Mobile gaming, just because you can carry and actually play anywhere you want. Just make sure you have a device that’s compatible and has great battery life. I’ve enjoyed PUBG Mobile, just because I can play anywhere, if it’s on my breaks at work or even if I’m out of town for a weekend. I mean the graphics aren’t that great compared to PC, but the gameplay seems fairly the same.

9. LightPatch

LightPatch Member

PC Gaming, although mobile gaming allows for portable entertainment. A computer delivers more power for demanding games even those that are for Android which can be emulated on computer.

10. Baggie

Baggie New Member

I don't think mobile games will be better anytime than PC games. PC is just more powerful and better than mobile and even more comfortable.

11. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

I always prefer pc -gaming because It is easy than mobile gaming. PC is more powerful than mobile and even more comfortable. So, I want to like PC- gaming.

12. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

I want to like mobile game because it is very easy to play everyone. I put my mobile in the pocket.I go easily with mobile anywhere and play video game.

13. Wolfiend

Wolfiend Member

Nowadays mobile gaming is definitely getting more traction and leverage among the consumers.
    It's more convenient, portable and goes pretty well with the fast pace of living we have today.

14. I choose mobile gaming. You can play directly using your phone anytime and anywhere compare to PC.

15. Faolan

Faolan New Member

I think both mobile and PC gaming have their respective purpose. Mobile games, for example, allow one to play (generally small) games on the fly while PC games allow for a much more involved and larger game (think AAA titles) to be played. That is not to say, however, that there are no games that share both the PC and mobile markets. In general though, because of the storage and hardware limitations that still exist for mobile devices, there is still a gap in content quality and expectations between the two.

16. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

When speaking for affordable and cheap pricing you go in mobile gaming Because a smartphone is something everyone can buy and other reason is, it's accessibility. But i still prefer PC gaming my reasons are PC gaming graphic is more realistic and when you play in PC you have wider monitor which you can enjoy playing on it.

17. NoNameBoy

NoNameBoy New Member

In terms of pricing, mobile gaming brings a lot of advantages, but i would never trade the comfortability of pc gaming. It is also easier to coordenate our hands through what we pretend.

18. devincci

devincci Member

Mobile gaming and PC gaming are both good for playing games. But I prefer mobile gaming because you can play it anywhere and it is not heavy. Also, you can easily control the game. PC gaming is good also it has a wide screen to play it makes your game more realistic but you can only play it in your house or in a shop.

19. Robsky

Robsky New Member

Mobile gaming is better than PC gaming because it is more convenient. Mobile gaming provides convenience by playing in different places and you do not have to carry a PC or a laptop which might be a hassle to you.

Mobile gaming also provides users with great control in playing the game and it saves your PC's battery usage.

So to me, mobile gaming is better than PC gaming because of these reasons.

20. peterpaulo

peterpaulo New Member

Web and PC use the same buttons schemes. Mobile has a different architecture than the other two. In mobile, you have to account for device specs, screen size, mobile controls since the controls will be on the screen, taking up real estate. Personally, PC gaming is much more better than Mobile gaming because in PC gaming all fingers are moving so your brain will excercise well than mobile that only one fingers you use.

21. Najeeb1996

Najeeb1996 New Member

Well i am more mobile gaming they are alot of new games now and they deserve a try

22. megie02

megie02 New Member

Mobile Game

It's easy to play in mobile. Everywhere you can play. Even in your work at the park or walking going to your house. On Pc Gaming. You cannot play anywhere. You can play it only in your house or in Net Cafe. So i preferred in mobile gaming.

23. Rudy2

Rudy2 New Member

PC by far. My big problem with mobile gaming is the fact that your phone or tablet battery only lasts for a few hours at the most.

24. mwania

mwania New Member

PC gaming all the way, with the right PC any game can be magical.

25. kroark95

kroark95 New Member

PC gaming, hands down! Mobile games are fun, and great for killing time, but they just don't provide the same kind of experience that PC games do. PC games in general are a lot more involved and immersive, while the mobile games are more of a casual thing (at least in my opinion). Both have their advantages and disadvantages, which other people have already mentioned, but overall I prefer playing on the computer if only because I find it a more comfortable and enjoyable experience.

26. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

I chose PC Gaming, using PC is comfortable for me in terms of gams than mobile games can destroy battery phones, but the disadvantage of PC is, you can't take it with when you go outside, hahaha but I preffered PC Gaming than Mobile Gaming. :)

27. RaderH2O

RaderH2O New Member

Mobile is portable , PC is Graphical . I prefer mobile

28. bbeach

bbeach New Member

They both have their place in my life, PC is my primary source of entertainment with mobile being there in the event that I'm not able to access my PC (traveling, kids on my computer, etc). I prefer PC.

29. zedph123

zedph123 New Member

Mobile gaming, because its convinient. You can play wherever and whenever you want,unlike on pc gaming you need to stay on your home . i always travel so i prefered mobile gaming for myself

30. dwynn4441

dwynn4441 New Member

Console gaming is the BEST because that is where the best video card are created. It demand too much for the graphics that it create the experience more realistic. And for the PC games, it is an extension of the console game which the gamer will be required a minimum specification for his PC for him to be able to play the game. Even the controls will be customize by the users preference or maybe he will have a controller like the console has.

For me, I will still not consider the mobile gamer as a real "gamer." The experience in mobile games are still different. Unlike in PC or consoles that you almost literally thought that you are inside the game. But still, portability is an advantage. In that way you won't be stuck in your room for days. Just make sure that you will go back to reality. And be careful cause in reality you don't re-spawn when you die.