Mobile phone is important

Discussion in 'Computers' started by nitzy, Feb 20, 2019.

?

Can you live without your mobile phone

1. I think so

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. its depend on the situation

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. nitzy

nitzy New Member

Now a days people can't leave their mobile phone.

2. jaycercanlas

jaycercanlas New Member

Yes! It's important. Communication tools is really a "must-have" in this generation. It makes our lives convenient especially when it comes to information.

3. kathleen0017

kathleen0017 New Member

yeah mobile phone is important specially when you going to travel or meet someone important.

4. feyndak

feyndak New Member

Yes! For me mobile is really important. I’m not going anywhere without my mobile phone. For me, I feel so safe whenever I bring it because I could easily contact anybody if something happened or I need something. Plus the fact that it is handy, I can easily use it anytime whenever I feel like I’m bored or what.

5. saifsayed

saifsayed Member

The importance of cell phones has increased the competition in the wireless service provider industry[​IMG], making cell phones very affordable and very easy to use. Cell phones have become almost a status symbol in addition to the convenience and security that comes from owning them

1 person likes this.
  6. leodavid09

leodavid09 Member

Indeed it is. Plus they continue to add more features and apps which makes life easier for you.

7. gabrielapostu

gabrielapostu Member

8. angeloflight

angeloflight Member

I think mobile phones now is a necessity. Communication is important and mobile phones are the most convenient tool that we can use. Mobile phones are very useful in our daily lives. Imagine using a telegram to send emergency message, it would take at least a day for the message to arrive at the recipient. Landlines are also useful but we can't bring it everywhere. So I think mobile phones are important because it makes communication easier.

1 person likes this.
  9. WriterGitana

WriterGitana New Member

Hi, my name is gitana and I can't leave this post without sharing my opinion. People judge others when they use a phone too much. but think a little bit positive, and think, what a mobile phone helps you to do. I'm sure you rather call or text a friend instead of spending a lot of time trying to reach him. A phone can do literally anything these days. If you have to count something instantly and the numbers are too big for you to count, of course, you pick a phone and calculate it. when you don't know how long a shop works, of course, you grab a phone and search the internet to see. Don't judge those who like to do things faster. Technologies changing the world and you won't stop this.

10. Charliechuck

Charliechuck New Member

Mobile phone is important because it helps you to communicate with your love ones. You can call, text and video chatting them. It is accessible and handy. You can carry and use it anywhere. You can even take a photo and video anytime. There are lots of things you can do to your mobile phone via the applications installed into it. It make you entertain also, you can save movies, games and music.

11. Ghaza

Ghaza New Member

If communication is to be considered, mobile phones are the best because almost everybody uses a mobile phone and these people use their mobile phones mostly for communication as the main reason why mobile phones were created.
    So I can only do without a mobile phone if I find a faster and cheaper way of communication.

12. Richy1

Richy1 New Member

Using mobile is of a great important in humans life, most
    especially while on transit.

13. jendysarzaba1

jendysarzaba1 New Member

Actually I really can't leave my phone! nowadays it's very important to carry your phone all the time:) even if you are at home,every time I have to check if someone message me through messenger or through text message,or checking my facebook account,sometimes when I feel bad I just listen to my music using only my phone...

14. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

Yes! For me mobile is really important.

1 person likes this.
  15. Makinaru

Makinaru New Member

Nowadays, mobile phone is very important. All transactions are done today with our phone and mobile phone we can easily contact different persons at a time.

16. This is 101% true. Mobile phone is one of so many things that are very important in every persons lives. Mobile phone makes your life easier. It gives you ease for every task you need to accomplish. It helps you find something you needed most. It keeps you in touch with your love ones. It keeps you update with the recent news and topics about your community.

17. michpiong

michpiong Member

Mobile phone is important specially nowadays. People use their mobile phones for emergency situations, for entertainment and to capture special moments. Examples of emergency situations are accidents, bad happenings like kidnapping, when your money is not enough to pay bills and call for a friend for help, and to notify your loved ones where you are. In entertainment, you can watch videos, pictures and play games. And can capture special moments like weddings, birthdays, and special celebrations.

18. athena1221

athena1221 New Member

Yes For me Mobile Phone is very important not only for gaming, searching ,calculating, alarms but my phone is my main source of my income this is literally true , i cant live without my phone, im using my phone to provide for my family , as a onliner and a load retailer phone is very important, even my grandma is a senior citizen have a 6 mobile phones, nowadays even a child age of 7 yrs old has a phone, phone is really important especially when youre going somewhere or youre going to meet a stranger , you never know what happens

19. mchll

mchll New Member

Yes. super important. Like in my case, Me and My partner was far from each other since he have worked on abroad. It is our main source of communication to check each other.

20. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Yes it’s important in case of emergency. It isn’t important to ofw because communication is important.

21. Sirgalapong

Sirgalapong New Member

Mobile phones have become an essential gadget for all class of people in almost every region in today’s world. Now, mobile phones not only serve communication purpose, they also take care of entertainment features. Download Fun makes it possible for mobilephone users and other mobile devices to download ring tones, screensavers, and wallpapers over the net.

People want their favourite music on cell phones. So the latest and fastest growing feature available today is downloadable ring tones. There are other downloadable items available on the Internet like Java Games, wallpapers and screen savers but the most popular feature requested is downloadable ring tones. Downloadable ring tones were simply an Engineering student’s good idea.

Ring tone is the sound that a cell phone makes when it’s rings. There are many types of Ring tones available like Polyphonic ring tone, Monophonic ring tones, and the most popular MP3 format. However the new technologies like 3G also bring the music on your mobile cell phone.

Monophonic ring tones are basically one note ringer format which is not so popular these days. Initially cell phones were only capable of playing monophonic ring tones. Almost all cell phones have their own ring tones. A recent study shows that about Ninety-two percent of cell phone users have downloaded an exclusive ring tone that did not come with their phone. Every person desires to have the latest music on their cell phones. The ring tone industry is growing rapidly.

The stylish smart mobile phone sets and various ring tones have become status symbols. Ring tones choice shows that you’re up to date and happening. Choose a ring tone which best suits your personality. You can truly display your lifestyle and certainly your musical taste on your sleeve.

You’ll find many sites offering tones by today’s hottest musicians. You have a choice to pick monophonic, polyphonic or true tone MP3 formats. The first thing you need to know before you select, buy and download a suitable ring tone is that your cell phone sports that format. The Mobile phone that you purchased just a year ago may not have features to play latest ring tone currently available. So make sure from your cell phone manual or call your service provider for guidance.

Most websites offer samples of each musical sound trace to know which type of music you’ll want to use on your cell phone. Polyphonic ring tones use midi technology. Polyphonic ring tone with its richer tonal quality sounds better than monophonic but when compared to MP3 quality it sounds pretty weak. The future of sound for ring tones seems to be hi-fi quality digital musical formats.

1 person likes this.
  22. Loopdan

Loopdan New Member

For me I can live without my phone. Its just that its little bit hard but still I can live anyway.

23. Loopdan

Loopdan New Member

Yes mobile is important because of easy access to contact our love ones or for bussiness matters. And because of the application of the phone and the internet we can work right away or to search something that we need.

24. kimv

kimv New Member

A mobile phone is very important, I cannot imagine myself from not using it, it becomes also my basic necessity and I think I can't survive a day without technology. There are lots of things that you can do with your mobile phone, if you want entertainment you can watch videos, if you are bored you can surf to social media, and if you want to learn new things, mobile phones is one tap away to gain information.

1 person likes this.
  25. lilshasha

lilshasha New Member

A mobile phone is very important nowadays. We use it every single time. It becomes one of our necessities. It is very useful for our daily lives. What will happen to us if there is no mobile phone? How can we communicate our family, friends and relatives? How can we survive? It is hard if there is no mobile phone. Thanks to the person who invented phones. However, there are disadvantages of using mobile phone all the time. It can cause some diseases like skin cancer, eye problems and etc. Be careful! We should use mobile phone in a good way. There is always a limit for everything.

26. lzr9211

lzr9211 New Member

Now, as a lot of new digital technologies were developed, our mobile phone has been more and more smarter than before. We can use it to do a lot of things, like making payment, making navigation, finding a good restaurant and so on. It has provided us a lot of conveniences, and we cannot live without it. Recently, I find if I do not bring my mobile phone, I will feel difficult and uncomfortable to do everything. So the mobile phone is important, at least for me.

27. marielmarz2392

marielmarz2392 New Member

Honestly, yes! A mobile phone is very important because I can do a lot of things with it. We all know that we use mobiles to contact our family and friends, and other people. But also, I use my mobile phone to capture beautiful pictures and videos, record audios, chat and talk with friends online, locate places with Google maps, read the news, share articles and even memes, be updated of what was happening around, purchase online, and a lot more.

It's very handy especially since I travel a lot. It connects me to the world. It also has games where I can spend my vacant time wherever I am. I just can't probably live without it now. It's part of my life. It is with me every time, everywhere.

28. XCROW

XCROW New Member

Yes. Mobile phone is important but i can say that it will change my life that much by not having a mobile phone. I think it will just change my source of information to other form. As i grow up not having mobile phone when i was young. I see mobile phone as only necessary item.

29. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

30. beckertani

beckertani Member

I would say it is not important but it is useful. The ancient people didn't use phone but they were happy with their life.