Mobile phone is important

Discussion in 'Computers' started by nitzy, Feb 20, 2019.

?

Can you live without your mobile phone

1. I think so

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. its depend on the situation

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Yes. it is important to me. it can connect you with other people. it gives you communication with your family and friends that is in other country or far places from you. you can search your assignment or task in easier way. you can talk with your friends wherever you are.

2. joanarc321

joanarc321 Member

In this fast-changing world where advancement of technologies never ceases, mobile phones from just luxury becomes a necessity now. Mobile phones is greatly used in communicating with your loved ones especially if your family is an OFW or is working in a far places. Second, mobile phones can be a great tool to connect to the people in the whole world through social media sites like facebook, twitter, intagram and other apps. People are well-informed and updated on latest news, fashion trends, showbiz news and other current events because information is within reach in their mobile phones.

3. klynne18

klynne18 New Member

Mobile phones is absolutely one of the most important thing that we have for today. Through mobile phones, we can connect to different places and even in different countries. As a consumer, mobile phonedemans are now in great demand today. There different kinds of mobile phones with different system upgrades that are now in markets today that are in demand. Through the use of mobile phones, we can also play games, access to social media, connect to our loved ones and many more.

4. unknownXIII

unknownXIII Member

For me yes because i use it for my job and more importantly for playing games :)

5. masterryan31

masterryan31 Member

Mobile phone is only important to people that needs it's features, that suits up their way of living. For some, mobile phones are even their "life", especially to those who rely on these gadgets to perform their tasks and their jobs.

Surprisingly, there are still few people who don't really rely on mobile phones. Yes they still use it but not to the extent that their life seems to depend on it.
    I can testify to that since I experienced one time where I left my mobile phone at home. Of course I missed it, but it didn't make me stop and got affected. Life moves on and the day passed by, and nothing really changed at all. I went home, checked for any messages, and that's it. Thanks to my friends whom I had more time knowing them more, and shared thoughts and laughters together.

6. JAO022

JAO022 New Member

now it's hard to live without a smartphone because of the extent that it's used so many things you can do that you can improve yourself. You can also talk to your friends or relatives more easily. and you're not too bored every day because of it

7. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

It is a necessity that we cannot live without. It has its uses though it also possesses a downside. The important thing to do is to limit your self and knowing when to stop. It is not the phone that makes a person lazy, it's about the choices that people make and not being productive.

8. wsuyat27

wsuyat27 New Member

A mobile phone is important because it allows us to have easy access to communication. We can text and call our family and friends whenever we want. We can chat and video call our loved ones through the use of social media application. We can check email anytime as long as we have data and wifi connection. Through a mobile phone, we can also capture moments and take photos on a mobile phone camera.

9. AceEiseu

AceEiseu New Member

Very Important. I use it almost everyday. Its like it is glued in my hands. It's like a part of my body already.

10. vincedprince

vincedprince Member

Cell phones have become a necessity for many people throughout the world. ... In the event of emergency, having a cell phone can allow help to reach you quickly and could possibly save lives. However, the importance of cell phones goes way beyond personal safety.

11. srki93

srki93 Member

It's important when you have to reach someone fast or you need some help, but it's not that important to spend hours using it every day.