Movie You Regret Watching

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Warren1967, May 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Name one movie that you regret watching? For me, it was "The Neighbors". I wanted to see it because it starred John Belushi and Dan Akroyd from "The Blues Brothers". Though it was initially funny, it later started to get lame and the ending left me scratching my head. I really regretted it.

2. TonyDaniels

TonyDaniels New Member

Iron man 3, for me it wasn’t satisfying for Tony’s armor keeps on breaking, the Mandarin was a twist we were tricked for believing that he was the villain eventually not but just a mere comedian or actor, and the story was a bit complicated.

3. FakeHappy

FakeHappy New Member

I recently watched the possesion of hannah grace and i really hate it

4. Leonid1995

Leonid1995 New Member

Batman v Superman:Dawn of Justice. I just thought it was terribly shite.Compared to Man of Steel or the Nolan Batman movies,it's terrible...and I thought wonder woman was only added for identity politics purposes.

5. wendeluxe

wendeluxe New Member

For me it's Aurora. It was a movie from Philippines. it was hyped by so many people so my friends and I decided watched it in cinema. It was not the story that we expected and the movie itself is really confusing? And i checked the imbd rating. It's just 4.4 out of 10

I am not an expert but it's just a bad movie. We just waste our money.

6. Rozkov

Rozkov New Member

I watched sausage party with my young cousins, because they said it seemed interesting. At first it really was, then the movie revolved around sex and other stuff. i regretted watching it because i just wasted so much of my time hoping for a great ending. To my surprise, it was a great orgy among all characters.

7. chatcrazy

chatcrazy New Member

I regret watching a film "Aag". It was supposed to be a remake of a 1975 Hindi blockbuster "Sholay", but was nowhere near the original. Sitting through the movie was difficult indeed.

8. blackstarter7

blackstarter7 New Member

Megan Is Missing. I'm a big fan of horror and thriller films and saw it recommended somewhere. There's one horrible, deeply unsettling scene from it that's stuck with me ever since.

9. Thaxton

Thaxton New Member

This is a great idea for a thread. It's produced a long list of movies I will never watch. My personal all-time worst movie was Joe Dirt 2. I was actually getting angry watching it. I'm not entirely sure what I expected, but I honestly wanted a refund for the price of the rental. Has anyone seen Holmes and Watson? I have not, but I've heard it should be on this thread.

10. usmarine

usmarine New Member

For my 8-year-old self, it has to be the 2009 thriller "The Fourth Kind". It's about mysterious disappearances in a 1972 Alaska where a psychologist (Milla Jovovich, she did 2 movies for the resident evil series, which I kinda liked a bit) interviews victims, and eventually figures out the culprit. She finds for herself that it was the aliens all along, and ends up in a mental hospital. Cool plot right? and it is life based too.
    The part which struck me the most was a tree with an owl looking directly at your soul, and the movie realization that the owls are the aliens.
    I would give the movie a solid 6 out of 10 but wouldn't recommend for children.

11. There are movies that I regret watching. Fortunately, I tend to forget these in no time. However, I do remember that I simply hated The Killing of a Sacred Deer (2017). I hated the light plot, the actors, the characterization, and almost everything in it. Even though most critics praise this movie, I believe that they were paid to do so. The plot uses a theme that has been used over and over for years and doesn't provide you with a satisfactory and fresh twist. Basically, the movie feels forced and tries to be arty and smart while being completely boring and failing to provide a real thrill and anticipation. I'm not sure how they dared to advertise it as a horror movie in the first place.

12. shermarie

shermarie New Member

Shark Boy and Lava Girl. Ugh... my son asked me to take him to see that when it came out. The worst movie I ever spent money on. He enjoyed it though and I guess that's all that counts. :rolleyes:

13. pintado2001

pintado2001 New Member

Sucker Punch! The trailer was so built up. I told my siblings and anybody who is willing to listen that it is gonna be a good movie. I'm just hyped!

The beginning was good but when we realized that it is all imaginings of a girl instituted in a mental hospital, everything went bad.

I still get heckled on this until now.

14. tsameyn

tsameyn New Member

I regret to watch the movie Eerie. It is a Filipino horror movie but it doesn't reach my expectations based on the trailer of this movie. The story targets to widened the watcher's mind about how our parents should guide us. The movie didn't deliver how it happens clearly. The sound effects were sometimes out rated too, suspense scenes didn't match to the usual horror movies that I love to rewatch sometimes. I'm sorry to say but I think I wasted my time upon watching it.

15. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

The movie that i regret to watched was the last Shake And Rattle and Roll movie. It was story was not that thrilliing it was became a horror comedy movie which the real shake rattle and roll was only horror. It did nit end the way that i expected in this movie and their special effects was not that good.

16. chrisdeguzman01

chrisdeguzman01 New Member

why regretting to watch the movie. there are thousands of ways now to watch movies that you dont watch yet.

17. LightPatch

LightPatch Member

The Last Airbender

I had such affectionate recollections of a standout amongst the most splendid bits of tv, to be specific Avatar: The Last Airbender. That show was completely enchanting and the passionate profundity to the characters, hell to the animals in the show was an incredible sight and is, until this point, the main show with a scene which made me cry twice. The scene was Tales of Ba Sing Se and that was by a wide margin, the best single scene of any animation I have ever observed.

And afterward came this atrocity.

It tore Aang's whimsical bliss (and his name), it tore Kitara's innocent expectation, it tore Socca's mocking authenticity, it tore Appa's delicate nearness, it tore Zuko's telling irresponsibility, it tore Iroh's astuteness and his shenanigans, it tore the whole world which I cherished for 3 entire seasons into pieces in a solitary hour.

I will never under any circumstance watch anything by that charlatan of a man again. He practically destroyed one of the best bits of TV history and I trust the studios are sufficiently shrewd to never give him a chance to do this again. A pox on M. Night Shyamalan.

18. Rudy2

Rudy2 New Member

47 Ronin. It was one of the most boring movies I have ever watched it felt like 3 hours.