Music all day?

Discussion in 'Music' started by imustafa1991, Feb 24, 2019.

1. imustafa1991

imustafa1991 New Member

or only before you sleep?

2. postmakertay27

postmakertay27 New Member

As long as I'm not watching tv or doing anything that actively requires me to listen then music all day. I like to ride around whenever I get the chance and there's nothing like just putting my song library on shuffle and letting it go. I'll occasionally play some slower songs when I'm trying to sleep, but I normally sleep in silence if I can help it.

3. pceug17

pceug17 Member

Music helps me distract with my problems. Whenever I am alone reflecting, I listen to music. Whenever I am doing my school stuff, it makes me more relaxed. And lastly, for travelling, it boosts up my mood.

4. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

Yeah music all day so wont be bored, with music on your back ground it will make things go seem to be easy.

5. Hanna08

Hanna08 New Member

Yes it is important in kur life because it helps us to communicate to each other in the easiest way

6. cheng227

cheng227 New Member

I love music.
    Actually, I can listen music all day, even when I'm working, I want some background music because it can refreshes my mind and helps me work more effectively, especially when my favorite songs are being played. I listen different genre of music, it depends on my mood, when I’m working I want love songs, instrumental, but when I’m cleaning the house kpop, dance, alternative music.

7. jinghongzhang

jinghongzhang New Member

Of course. Music all day long. I play piano and sing. So most of my daily hours are music time. I can't imagine of living a life without music.

8. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

Yeah music all day. It keeps me alive.

9. Pen29

Pen29 Member

Music is so important to me during a workout. When studying also, I play some relaxing music to calm my mind and be focused. Sometimes before going to sleep also but I'm learning to sleep nowadays even without music.

10. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Yes why not it’s awesome!

11. zoemarie123

zoemarie123 New Member

I listen to a ton of music during the day. Especially when I am commuting to school or just on a walk during my free time. I also listen to music when I am working on my computer. I do not listen to music when I am trying to sleep though, I am a really light sleeper so any distraction will prevent me from falling asleep.

12. Seriphif

Seriphif Member

I love music, but I can not listen to it all day. When I am working, driving, or just sitting around with friends I must have my music. I prefer music when I am up and energized or needing energy. Music pumps me up, and keeps me going. I actually do not care for music when I go to sleep, it keeps me up and distracts me.

13. Joel2019

Joel2019 Member

Music really comforts me, everyday life is really hard without someone who will comfort you in a day to day basis. We all have our flaws, and sometimes being silent and quite in time will help us neutralize deep situations. Music is there, it helps burdens lighten. So for me, I can ride it along all day, I can listen to it all day. It strengthens me whenever I am in deep trouble and sorrows, and all I can do is listen. Just listen, and everything will follow. Music gives encouragement to depress people, you don't need to argue. Life may not be beautiful without music. Yes we have our daily and may sound distracting, but it drives great happiness inside people's heart.

14. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

Yes music all day makes the day complete. Music is medicine if you love songs it is always the best to listen music everyday. Your day wont be complete without music. I am a music lover so music is life and my happiness.

15. Apotter84

Apotter84 New Member

No. Personally for me, music all day is disturbing. It also disturbs my sleep. I like to enjoy music from time to time but I also like to have a clear mind. If I listen to music all day even if it's in the background and on low, it's going to disrupt my thoughts. I know people that can't go without music all day and also people who study better with music in their ears. I'm not one of them.

16. Gloron

Gloron New Member

No
    At times I just love being in a silent place to avail my self room and think of some other things

17. michpiong

michpiong Member

It will be so good to listen music all day. It can energize my day, can give me positive thinking, and a smile all day. Music is a kind of magical thing that relaxes our minds and can take away all our stresses in life.

[​IMG]

18. jaymart0106

jaymart0106 New Member

music all day. what makes my soul feel alive. music is life music gives happiness music is everywhere..

19. masterryan31

masterryan31 Member

Yes, to have music all day is possible but depends on what type of music you're going play. I have experienced it when I went thru a spiritual retreat. Those spiritual songs as well classical music is really something you can stay on for so long without getting ripped off, but instead bring a very relaxing mood.

20. Yelyel

Yelyel New Member

Not really all day, When I'm bored I'll listening to music especially when I'm stress and tired, music gives me a relaxation and calm for all day stressed. I also listening music when I'm doing something and it's make me feel energize when I am listening music. Sometimes I listening music when I hard for me to sleep.

21. ajithak47

ajithak47 New Member

Music make man to leave his tension and put effort on your work and job. Music is one kind to help people make better their life . I love music , I hope you to!

22. Isakft

Isakft Member

Music is a must. My day would not be the same without it. Music really is a big mood booster, both early in the morning, and late at night.

23. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I do that during the weekends.

24. leony13

leony13 Member

Yes, that is true. Me also I love music especially while I'm alone, no one can I talk only music my past time and music give my life to come more meaningful.

25. Sindi25

Sindi25 Member

I listen to music all day long. Music is something that keeps my mind occupied and makes me feel very happy. It gives me a chance to dance and feel energized. Also if I love a song I will not stop listening to it and will replay it all day long. I never listen to music before I sleep.

26. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

Depends on your mood because there are times also that you need complete silence.

27. jvhlxi

jvhlxi Member

Yes especially when on your a public transport

28. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

If it's all my favoriteclassis, yes indeed!

29. JayCar

JayCar New Member

Yes. We have this every year on out reunion the music plays the wholes a lot of singing like a ktv and activity like trip to Jerusalem or stop dance. Makes we happy just by having the thought of it. I'm dreaming this music all day as well if I would be on the beach having fun and drinking a lot of fruit juice beside the breeze of the ocean.

30. Treveez

Treveez Member

# all day all week all month all year 365days music All Day Music is the fourth album by funk group War, released November 1971 on United Artists Records.

1 person likes this.