Music Lover

Discussion in 'Music' started by Miss Yasha, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Miss Yasha

Miss Yasha New Member

Music affects you in many ways; however, it primarily affects your brain, through which the rest of your body can be affected. Music is an excellent therapeutic tool for the brain, because it activates so many parts of it. Music’s pitch, rhythm, meter and timbre are processed in both the left and right hemispheres of the brain. Listening to music triggers the areas of the brain that have to do with spatial reasoning. Music can even alter the brain if it is studied from a young age. Research shows that musical training in children can improve the activity of important neural systems. In fact, if someone receives a lot of music training before they turn 15 (or go through puberty), there is a chance that they will develop perfect pitch. Certain scientists think that musicians who have had early training use their brains differently than non-musicians.

Music is very important in our life. It boosts our moods and emotions that enhances our health.
    Just belive in yourself and do great things!

2. jk5glad

jk5glad New Member

Music is like a time machine for me. The songs that I listen always make me remember certain time of my life. Listening to every song from childhood up to now bring me memories afresh. It's a great way for me not to forget the people behind and the things I did with them. And because I also listen to music older than me, events older than me as I've seen in TV and the movies come to life.

3. Lady_Seah

Lady_Seah New Member

There is a lot of reason why I love music. It's a way to express your feelings or your soul and each songs have a different story behind them. It makes us remember or reflect a part of our life. And I believe that music is a universal language, anyone can enjoy music for many different reasons but still brings people together. Listening to music changes my mood and sometimes when I have nothing to do or if I have chores that need to be done, I plug my earphones and play my favorite playlist.