Music Therapy

Discussion in 'Music' started by somahomejobs, Sep 9, 2019.

?

Do you consider music a medicine?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. somahomejobs

somahomejobs New Member

Do you feel why doctors recommend pregnant women to hear music?Yes music in many ways can help healing,help bonding.Our nervous system is directly affected by music.There is no better cure of mental illness,depression, insomnia than music. Its an eternal healer.From chants to relaxing music, it soothes our soul.It helps in self realization, and paves a way for betterment.
    Different people like different kind of music.Their choice reflects their personalities a lot.
    Have you heard the rain falling on tin roof, or the bird humming a melody.Do these appeal you?Do you not feel a happiness inside?

2. RyanIsTrying

RyanIsTrying New Member

Music really soothes the soul.I honestly think if someone was going through depression/anxiety and or any other mental illness that they contrapted from society it would really help giving them some time to themselves,planting,dancing and listening to soothing nature music all day. Music has always touched the soul and - certain kind of music- always will.

3. mahleen

mahleen New Member

Music is a medicine because it treats depression, stress and pain. It soothes the brain simulation then changes your mood. When you listen to the music of your liking, you releases dopamine which are the fighters for the brain cell killers. Here are my recommended songs that might be of your taste too.

Someone like you by Adele
    [​IMG]

Easy by Mac Ayres
    [​IMG]

Slow dancing in the Dark by Joji
    [​IMG]

Electric by Alina Baraz
    [​IMG]

Crush by Yuna
    [​IMG]

4. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

Music is one of the best cures for some diseases. It was proven scientifically that plants grow faster when you sing to them. Music unites people and creates connection between people, it is a magical language that everyone understands from babies to elder people.

5. KMG666

KMG666 New Member

Yezzur!!! It gets you places where you thought you could not reach, Music is the SAFEST kind of HIGH!
    and I read in some article that music stimulates parts of the brain for creativity and focus which I can attest because when every time I have a task at hand, I tend to Listen to music a lot. Cheers!