Music you're listening right now

Discussion in 'Music' started by Fartytester21, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Fartytester21

Fartytester21 Member

Hi,

Quick survey since I just start Spotify music on my background while writing this post :D.
    I'm currently listening to So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold and wondering what would be your playlist at this very moment too. Hear from you soon guys! Thanks

2. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

I am listening to alternative songs right now, while having my laundry. It is really keeping me enjoying washing my cloths while listening to it.

3. lynne0915

lynne0915 New Member

Music can release all of your anxiety. It calms my soul whenever I felt sadness and stress there are so many genre that can help you release everything negatives into your body. Its also provides comfort whenever you feel lonely and alone.

4. Maegregorio25

Maegregorio25 New Member

I really like the song "Steady My Heart". I have a very busy day today and it gives me refreshment in my mind, body and soul. It's lyrics talks about having life that is messy but instead of worrying, you will be at peace because there is a God who is always by your side.

5. mschimmenhausen

mschimmenhausen New Member

I am currently listening to Alice Cooper's "Poison". It played a lot on the radio when I was doing my internship at a train manufacturer. I liked the song so I searched for it based on the lyrics. Needless to say it is now a part of my playlist.

6. LadyGwen

LadyGwen New Member

I have been listening to soft rock!

7. maryssmaricar

maryssmaricar Member

Right now, I'm currently listening to the British Girl Group, Little Mix's song "Woman like me". I love how the song speaks about women empowerment, how women can make a difference and where women should stand in the society. Little Mix's, previous albums were dedicated in giving inspiration to women that regardless of the flaws in our body, the heart breaks we've experienced and the problems or issues that we are currently facing, we all deserve to be happy, be loved and treated equally. Cheers to Girl Power!

8. Rowenafranco

Rowenafranco New Member

Afraid for love to fade.Right now i'm listening oldies songs.It bring backs beautiful memories,and pains.But i love listening to this songs,because those pains and memories makes me who i am,and be strong whatever it comes.

9. pceug17

pceug17 Member

"River Flows In You" and "Kiss The Rain" (piano cover) by Yiruma. It's very relaxing whenever I'm writing a content or studying. It helps me more to concentrate in whatever I'm writing or reading because I don't focus to the lyrics.

10. leradj001

leradj001 Member

I genuinely like cool bands and Maroon 5 is in my zone right now. I really love their catchy songs and funky music and I always play their songs almost with everything I do while doing chores, travelling, and even while studying.

11. Thegreyman

Thegreyman New Member

Well, currently I'm hearing "Friday Nights" from Vigiland

12. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

I’m listening to my favourite musics right now.