My freelance journey

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by Peaceful, May 27, 2018.

1. Peaceful

Peaceful New Member

I am new to using Postloop and until this week was not aware that it had returned! My partner had used it for a bit and enjoyed it just before it previously ended. We were both excited to learn that it was up and running again. :D

I've not found other sites like this, honestly. There have been a few social media type sites that existed over the years that paid quite low and seemed to require you to post non-stop in order to make pocket change. Out of those, many have shut down as well.

As others have mentioned, blogging, freelance sites, content mills and transcription are other options for working from home. I'm new to all of those as well, but transcription has thus far been a great option! If you have a decent typing speed and grasp of spelling & grammar, definitely look into sites that hire newbies and give it a try. :)

2. keikatsuragi

keikatsuragi New Member

I am also new to this website. as a student, even a pocket change counts and i am honing my writing and typing skills. i am enjoying typing and making comments to other peoples messages. it seems like i was connected to the world. i hope i could have a foreigner friend here.