My name is Eta, what is your name?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Etaypink1, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

My name is Eta, what is your name?

3 people like this.
  2. Twinklebisnar

Twinklebisnar Member

My name is twinkle. My father named me twinkle because he thinks that I will be the star of our family.

1 person likes this.
  3. TrishaGoins23

TrishaGoins23 New Member

Hello! My name is Trisha and I'm new to this site. So far I love it! Lots of fun new people to talk to and all around it's just a great community to be in. I'm ready to be able to join other forums and talk about a lot of stuff! So anyway that's pretty much my introduction. Looking forward to meeting new people soon. Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  4. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Hello I’m Jeahan newbie here. How are you? Can I ask something how to get better g ratings here in Postloop?

5. joanarc321

joanarc321 Member

Witty, silly, funny and immature at times but loves to hang out with my family, outgoing person and a good listener, I am JOAN GALLARCE, 26 years of age, a new member here in post loop. I have enjoyed it here in post loop, sharing thoughts and ideas on topics that interest me. I hope to meet people who also love sharing ideas with others.

1 person likes this.
  6. Catutzy

Catutzy New Member

Hello!
    My name is Catalin and I'm glad I found this app.

7. Hi, Im Anna .Im from Philippines. Im glad i discover this site.Hope to meet people who loves to share their ideas.

8. Where you from?

9. Yelyel

Yelyel New Member

Hello. I'm Yel all the way from beautiful country of Philippines, I'm new here in post loop I really don't know how it's work but I'm still trying. I love also sharing my idea and read the idea of others. Hope to meet people here and share some ideas :thumbsup:.

10. weeshieng

weeshieng New Member

Good day everyone, my name is Shieng. I'm new here in post loop. I keep in touch with you all for me to get idea how this post loop works.

11. Nytstalkerabby

Nytstalkerabby New Member

Hi ETA, This is Abby here, guy from the Indian streets, I liked your name though it sounds great btw what is your gender....guess what looking at this room here I got to know why am I not getting 1.52 points per post:thumbsdown: because I am not using colors and bold and italic option I believe.:whistle:

12. Nytstalkerabby

Nytstalkerabby New Member

• I meant with formatting options

13. Aii101

Aii101 New Member

Hello! My name is Irene Aida, 26 years old, from Philippines. I am new in here, and am looking forward to meet new people and learn new things! I am really excited what's in store for us. I am glad that we can share and exchange ideas and opinion in this community. So I hope you could send some love and support, thank you guys!

14. vlucob

vlucob New Member

Hello everyone! I'm Veronica. I'm glad I found this site. It's good for making new friends and learning new things :):):):):). Cheers to Postloop!!!

15. Jonk22

Jonk22 New Member

Hey everyone. My name is Jonathan. I'm new here too. I'm from South Africa and currently living abroad in Thailand but I'm leaving to go to Vietnam in 2 days. Where have you guys traveled?

16. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

Hi friends, My name is Sunil Kumar. My father' name is Sheenath Kushwaha and my mother' name is smt. Rajkumari Devi.I am from Bihar and my country name is India.It is a great and richest country but poor people. Almost all the people are honest and wise. I want to go to America in future time.

17. GYap

GYap New Member

Hi Eta, beautiful name. I'm George from the Pearl of the Pacific, Philippines. Where are you from? Hoping to get to know you more, so we get to know our culture a lot more. I love chatting with people to know their culture and traditions.

18. vanessadv

vanessadv New Member

Hi. My name is Vanessa Princess Lyn. My mother gave me that name but I don't know the meaning. I just realized it myself that V from Vanessa is from my father's first name which is Valeriano; P of Princess is from Palaviano, my father's first name before he changed it into Valeriano; and Lyn came from my mom's name which is DiosaLYN.

19. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Warrem. Nice to meet you!

20. DiDi20

DiDi20 New Member

Hi everyone, my name is Diana, nice to meet you guys.

21. Ayhie

Ayhie Member

Good morning everyone I'm Ayhie.

22. mayega

mayega New Member

Hello, my name is Jackson from Nairobi Kenya. I am 27 years old. I run a printing company that specializes in offset printing.

23. iwisting

iwisting Member

Hi Eta. I'm Bless like the Bless in God Bless Our Home. During my childhood, I am ashamed of my name becasue my classmates teased me with it, not now though.