Name the games you kept playing for years

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by zezo, Jan 31, 2019.

1. zezo

zezo New Member

Crash , Ratchet and Clank , FIFA , Tekken and all Naruto games.

These are games, all on play station, I have been playing for more the ten years by now.

Tell me you favorite game so I can try it

2. AronDhooge

AronDhooge New Member

I've been addicted to battlefield heroes, this was my first real game ever! I've probably spent over 1000 hours on this game :D I also played a lot of battlefield 3,4 and hardline. On the playstation I loved Ratched and Clank as well. I also have a wii and on this console I mostly played FIFA. I'm also a big fan of pokémon (I used to play it a lot on my Gameboy :DD)

3. omego23

omego23 New Member

The game in which I put most of my time is Battlefield 3 . It's a game that i started playing it for 4 years ago. I was addicted to it because of the challenge with the players . And I gathered the points to live up to the rank and Open new weapons and clothing. Until it reached a maximum of 100 stars. and I still play it now.

4. Ashfaq007

Ashfaq007 New Member

Your absolutely right. It was the first football game I played and it was a mythical game for me where I scored crazy goals. I loved scoring goals from midfield. It was really a nice game with the FIFA 18 that was also wonderful.

omego23, 10 minutes agoReport
    #

5. RanielMercado

RanielMercado New Member

DOTA, pokemon, Clash of Clans, NBA, Monster Hunter and etc. Too many games, some I can't recall right now.

6. florencieh

florencieh New Member

All of the Tekken's, Final Fantasy's, Call of Duty's and Assassins Creed's! The same games I've been playing forever are metal slug and too many PS2 games.

7. leradj001

leradj001 Member

Mine's Crash Bandicoot, Azure Dreams, Harvest Moon BTN, Final Fantasy VII, VIII and Tekken. They are so good that it's hard to forget and not play them.

8. luiszabalajr

luiszabalajr New Member

I am still playing Command and Conquer Red Alert. Seriously addicting every gameplay.

9. AlienOcean

AlienOcean New Member

Pokemon on the Nintendo Ds lite, dsi and 3ds and Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 1, 2 and 3 on the ps2. Best games ever! And yes, I'm a girl.

10. pceug17

pceug17 Member

Mobile legends and clash royale. Mostly mobile games because I don't have much time to play PC games.

11. GourSE

GourSE New Member

Grand Theft Auto, Magicka, Assassin's Creed. And Overwatch probably.
    And I think I used to play Minecraft with friends

12. omaratef

omaratef New Member

spec ops the line
    about 9 years ago

13. Hayciel

Hayciel New Member

I used to play DOTA before, back when I was in college. That was approximately 7 years ago.
    I still remember that game had caused me.
    My chemistry class guys, I totally screwed it. My mom was like, you are gonna die child. You are gonna die. :sneaky::sneaky:
    I just missed those days.

14. milkyways

milkyways New Member

I've been playing Pokemon ever since I was a child and until now. I think I've been playing it for 12 years already. I also played Harvest Moon, Rune Factory and other games on Nintendo. I also played Assassin's Creed and Sims for how many years plus Call of Duty as well and Far Cry. I play lots of games on game consoles and pc.

15. AkTel

AkTel New Member

I've played TF2 since 2010. I don't quite recommend you get it though, because lately support for the game has really died down with Valve reducing staff and developers for the game. Honestly, it might just be a mix of nostalgia and dedication that I'm still playing. If you like interesting movement mechanics like Doom and Quake, then this may be a fun game for you. Easy to learn but impossible to master movements like rocket jumping, sticky jumping, and easier movement mechanics for classes like scout.

16. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Street Fighter, The House of the Dead and Tekken

17. Treveez

Treveez Member

Crash , Ratchet and Clank , FIFA , Tekken and all Naruto games. These are games, all on play station, ...
    And at all GTA

18. Dledg

Dledg Member

Pes 13 , gta4

19. Dledg

Dledg Member

VEbaan

20. Mihare

Mihare New Member

League of Legends, Minecraft and Rohan Online. I don't know why but I just can't stop playing these games. Especially League of Legends, it probably is my most played game.

21. zedph123

zedph123 New Member

League of legend . i played it since 2012 until now, thats my chillpill when im stressed. it help me to relax and think well

22. BestChristine

BestChristine New Member

The only game that I can't take off of my mind is The Sims. I'm playing it since I was 14 and now that I'm 22 I still can't just leave the game behind. I really love how the game work. It makes me feel like I am the character and it is fun to play because it was a nice virtual game where I can interact with people that I can't actually do before. I became more sociable when I enter to college but I'm still playing it when I have a free time. I have it on my phone and Pc to make sure that I never missed anything when there is some updates and even game events. The Sims help me to relax when I came home from work and I feel more happy to end my day with this game.

23. ScribeLive

ScribeLive New Member

There are 2 games that I have definitively been playing for far too long. One being Street Fighter (2-infinity). I have literally grown up with the game. And like the game, I have gradually improved my aesthetic appeal and frame rate over the years...lol. Real talk, Shadowloo is real, I had a supervisor that talked just like Bison. The other game was Fight Night. This was a real gem of a game that progressed to a level I would have never imagined as the years went by.

24. nheilm2020

nheilm2020 Member

Online Scrabble is my favorite game that keeps refreshing my know-how in the English language.

25. Cam4020

Cam4020 New Member

If we are talking about sagas: Call of duty of course, and Resident evil, Uncharted, some Assassin's creed and FIFA. But FIFA only have been played by the rest of my family and my obsessed brother, but i also played it some times so... yeah, i played FIFA for years.

26. michaelpoblete33

michaelpoblete33 New Member

Anthing about basketball. I love NBA games and also philippine Slam which looks like NBA Jam.

27. michaelpoblete33

I also like fighting games like Tekken. But my favorite is streetfighter

28. michaelpoblete33

Who else here plays Mobile Legends? There is now a Dota Mobile but I think people love ML

29. michaelpoblete33

I think Nintendo switch is going to last for many years. I would love to buy the Resident evil collections. It is now an android

30. Shuby415

Shuby415 New Member

One game i played for years was CTF, from Harmless Games and was eventually bought out by Sony Online Entertainment. Once signed up and installed there would be a list of servers with different type of games. The reason why i enjoyed it so much was because it had a huge population and included team play. Not only skill was required, but strategy was really important. You had different type of positions to choose from different types of combat classes to support. What made it really enjoyable was having a players league where different squads would compete for ranks and bragging rights.