Need some new songs: reccomendations? I will take anything!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Norikasonei, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Norikasonei

Norikasonei New Member

My ipod needs some updating, im game for all types of music! Please if you have good favorites then help me make them my favorites too :D

2. LeonardK

LeonardK New Member

It's really hard without a genre, so I'll just list some of my favourites and hopefully you will enjoy them too. My music taste is quite varied too so no worries.

Calvin Harris - Feel So Close: A happy party song for when you want to bounce around.
    Eye of the Tiger - Survivor: A legendary song which makes you want to walk away from an explosion without looking.
    Watercolor - Pendulum: Beautiful song which has a rock/electronic feel to it. The lyrics are amazing as well.
    Blackout - Breathe Carolina: Not so sure why I like it, I guess I just like to beat and the way the voice is altered by computers.
    Blame Game - Kanye West: A bit of a down song with not too many instrumentals to it but the lyrics portray a nice message which mean something to me.
    Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang: A song for if your a teenager I suppose, it's rap but it's clear and simple which I like.
    Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People: Popular song which you most likely already know but it has a steady pace to it.
    Love Suicide - Tiny Tempah: Used to be a bit freaked out when I first heard this song on the radio because I thought they said "I Love Suicide", luckily I looked up the lyrics!
    Blackout - Linkin Park: When Linkin Park was at/near it's prime, a good 'soft' metal song which you'll enjoy most likely even if you don't appreciate this type of music.

I hope you can do something with this list and enjoy some of the songs. Happy listening!

sweetlil7up and tresm like this.
  3. sweetlil7up

sweetlil7up New Member

Skillet- Yours to Hold, Last Night, Monster, Looking for Angels, Comatose
    Coldplay- Fix You, Yellow, Scientist, Clocks, Speed of Sound
    Within Temptation- Angel
    Flyleaf- All Around Me
    Filter- Take a Picture
    Loreena McKennitt- Dante's Prayer
    Owl City- Tip of the Iceberg, Fireflies
    Those are some of my favorites. I always like expanding my collection of music. Hope you enjoy some of these.