Netflix or YouTube

Discussion in 'Internet' started by seyerelagsti, May 27, 2019.

?

Which do you prefer: Netflix or Youtube?

1. Netflix

9 vote(s)
    36.0%
  2. YouTube

16 vote(s)
    64.0%
  1. CherryMae1821

CherryMae1821 New Member

Both applications are good. But most likely I really preferred to use YouTube. YouTube is more knowledgeable compare to Netflix. It contains a lot of tutorial, documentaries, explanation, history and etc. Also, YouTube is very convenient and FREE. I consider YouTube also as EVERYONE'S TEACHER. You don't need to read books or search the process on Google. Kindly click the search button and type the words. And for a moment you will see a video explaining how.

2. kianezoe

kianezoe New Member

Netflix or Youtube?
    I preffer Youtube because it is free application
    You can browse alot of movies and videos on youtube,but in netflix have only limitations on searching for movies.
    On youtube you can earn money on many ways

3. azerty321

azerty321 New Member

They are different platforms. Youtube is used to watch videos, while Netflix is used to watch Series and Movies, so, in my opinion, I think it is really difficult to compare them.

4. dojemi10

dojemi10 New Member

Casted my vote on YouTube! Majority of Netflix shows are for plain entertainment purposes only, unlike with YouTube you get to learn a lot of stuff from cooking to random DIYs, medical to mathematical solutions and more.

5. ewi102

ewi102 Member

netflix is nice but i like youtube more because its free and you can watch different kinds of videos.i like watching pranks videos funny videos which is cannot be found in netflix.

6. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

i always prefer youtube because it is very useful and lead us & make us & give us a great knowledge

7. lppenna

lppenna New Member

We have some differences between them in which Youtube is improving and improving, since netflix has been stagnant for a while, it needs a change.

8. younglungu

younglungu Member

Youtube is improving

9. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

I choose Youtube because some of contents is helpful and you can watch and save offline what you want even movies ..and also you can search of what you want to do search for make money online, old movies, comedies, and others..

1 person likes this.
  10. sar

sar New Member

You tube is the best video portal website. Netflix is nice but youtube is greater than it.

11. ApostoLara

ApostoLara New Member

You can search a lot of things at YouTube, but there are movies you have to purchase. While on Netflix, it cost you real money and have to subscribe to them in order to watch movies.

12. ctemple85

ctemple85 New Member

YouTube hands down Netflix just doesn't have the best material. YouTube is free to use and has tons of great videos.

13. Tarawnehh

Tarawnehh New Member

speaking for myself I use YouTube for learning new things or if I want to know how to do things , Also I use YouTube for motivating myself as there are many motivational videos there. On the other hand, I use Netflix for watching series and films although Netflix.
    As you can see both are great !

14. Ayhie

Ayhie Member

I like both, YouTube helps me a lot when it comes from informative videos like how to fix this and that, legit online jobs, cooking recipes, gardening and more and its for free. While Netflix you have to pay monthly but there's a lot of good movies here and documentaries. It's is really entertaining.

15. nglin34

nglin34 New Member

I don't think you can really properly compare these two online services. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Sure they're both fruit, but that's where the similarities stop. These two online services aren't really compeating, and this is because they aren't in the same market. YouTube is a social media platform. It is meant to be used for interaction and socialization between members through uploading videos and discussing them. Netflix on the other hand is an on demand movies and TV service. It's aim isn't to allow users to connect, but to simply provide entertainment. Sure, YouTube provides entertainment, but it is for a different purpose. Netflix is for the on demand streaming of movies and television shows, and YouTube is for the on demand streaming of user created content, in addition to the discussion and bonding over such content.

16. DiDi20

DiDi20 New Member

To be honest I don't think I an choose, they both have alot of amazing content.
    Well, for movies it would definitely be Netflix but for other content I use YouTube.

17. Ayhie

Ayhie Member

I like both, YouTube gives informative videos that really helps to everyone like gardening, home based job, fixing anything, health tips and more. While in Netflix you can watch TV shows and movies from around the world.

18. excell99

excell99 New Member

I prefer Youtube over Netflix. Reason being Youtube is so user friendly and easy to navigate. Netflix also has nice features also but I have been using Youtube since the beginning. Most of my friends still use both and they tell me all the time their experience and likes and dislikes all the time.

19. Celsojay

Celsojay New Member

For me based on my daily basis experience i would love to choose youtube because it's not only movie or a series of anime but you can also learn and have some knowledge of the things you didn't know. It would be helpful for me and for the students also.

20. SaimaElas

SaimaElas Member

I think i prefer YouTube more because its free. I like Netflix too. Actually, im addicted to it, i even spend my whole day watching on netflix but that was when i still have the free trial. After my free trial i dont watch on netflix anymore cause i dont want to spend money on it.

21. Rijumon007

Rijumon007 Member

Although I love them both, YouTube is better than Netflix. YouTube is free, so everyone who has Internet can go on it...

22. iwisting

iwisting Member

I love both but for economic reasons, I would prefer Youtube. I ean it's free. You can watch without paying.

23. selectra

selectra Member

I am gonna have to say Netflix because when i have Netflix i never watch YouTube. I use mostly YouTube because is free if Netflix was free YouTube will never see me again.

24. gabrielfigs

gabrielfigs New Member

You can find literally ANYTHING on youtube, so if I had to choose one, that would definitely be my pick

25. Alkmendo

Alkmendo New Member

I like YouTube best