New Member - Female, 25 from the UK!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ejshep1993, Aug 7, 2018.

1. ejshep1993

ejshep1993 New Member

Good evening everyone.
    My names Em and I am from the east midlands, UK. I'm 25 and have 3 children and a husband. A proper busy housewife I am!
    I joined Postloop as I spend a lot of time escaping into the internet and I love browsing through and commenting on forums and I am hoping to save up some pennies for Christmas (I know... I said the C word in August!).
    What made everyone else join up and how is everyone finding it so far?

2. Hello everybody,

Me name is Melodie Hunter Harris and I am from the Virgin Islands. I am 35, happily married to the man of my dreams and we have four children. Our daughter is 11, our son is 5, and our twin boys are almost 2. I am a doting stay at home mom and I joined postloop to speak to adults in the daytime lol. I am enjoying it so far and I am grateful to be able to do what I love which is writing. All three of my boys have birthdays coming up in November and I am planning on going to Disney. I am hoping this new hobby can help :)

3. theeditor

theeditor New Member

Welcome

4. jessabumagat20

jessabumagat20 New Member

Hi! I am newbie here. I am Jessa Bumagat from Philippines. I am 23 years old. I am working as an office secretary for three years. I love music, I love reading books and I love to exercise. It's my first day here in postloop. I am happy to find a legit site like this. I am also a member of different forums like mylot and forumcoin. I am hoping that postloop will approve my account here.

5. jrgeorge

jrgeorge New Member

Hey Em! I'm Josh. I'm 28 and from the United States. I just joined, myself. Hoping to make some extra spending money for lots of things. Right now, I have a couple vehicles that need fixing. And Christmas is right around the corner. I LOVE Christmas, and wish I could have the means of celebrating it like I was lucky enough to do when I was younger. So, hopefully this will help. After Christmas? I would love to start saving up for another Disney World vacation. Haven't gone in a few years, and my heart breaks every second I'm not there. :(