One More Way To Increase Traffic

Discussion in 'Increasing Traffic' started by Beally, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Beally

Beally New Member

The best way to increase traffic?

The million dollar question, huh?

Try the simple answers first. These days when someone has a question, they will try to find the answers on the Internet. Webmasters know that and they'll use search engine optimization to get the high rankings (in the search engine results pages) and the required visibility that will send traffic to their site.

While yes, SEO will draw some traffic your way, you also have to anticipate the questions those who visit your forum might have and use that information to consistently create informative content that exhaustively answers those questions.

Your site visitors will respond by sharing your content on social media and in so doing indirectly refer their friends to your site. Their friends and social media connections might also send you more referral traffic. Domino effect.

Your thoughts on this?

2. DorisB

DorisB New Member

My answer will be pertaining to the traffic in highways.In my country commonly cause of traffic was due to ongoing construction in different areas, increasing number of Car registered whether a personal or car use in public, Urban area expansion, Truck Ban Ordinance, U-Turn Scheme, Unified Vehicular Volume Reduction Program (UVVRP), more popularly known as the “number coding” scheme. One more way to increase traffic in the Philippines is to let our trash to block our highways especially during rainy season, which is not a good idea at all.

3. bethylmh

bethylmh New Member

One way I know to increase traffic to your site is by engagement to the people in your niche. When you join in a group in social media like Facebook, try to be helpful to your co-members by answering questions (if you know the answer) related to your niche. There, you will be known. Start sharing blog posts related to your niche. Make your readers happy and help them.

4. ipbascar888

ipbascar888 New Member

Finding a Niche and sticking to it, I think is the best way to increase traffic to your content. Once you have established your niche, you should develop content based on the interest of your target market. And being consistent also in sending posts or engagements will help your way up. Once you have established your relationship with your audience, it is best to create a data base to have a consistent communication with them. Having this set up builds a community to strengthen and grow the group.

5. bethy

bethy New Member

One way I know to increase traffic to your site is by engagement to the people in your niche. When you join in a group in social media like Facebook, try to be helpful to your co-members by answering questions (if you know the answer) related to your niche. There, you will be known. Start sharing blog posts related to your niche. Make your readers happy and help them.

6. holybunny

holybunny New Member

Nice sharing. SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites. SEO is the process of getting traffic for our website. SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. For my website traffic i got seo service from Maxwellglobalsoftware.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to our website. Maxwellglobalsoftware is the best place to get seo services in chennai. They are offering a SEO and SEM Services that resulted in leads, movement and deals for your business sites.

7. jaymax360

jaymax360 Member

One of my favorite way that i employ to increase my traffic is through joining different social media groups,I normally choose those groups with a lot members then i join and put my post there and this method has given me a lot of viewer from my site through the year.

Also another method that i do like to use is Quora this is a site where people ask questions a bout different topics,What i usually do is to go to the site and answer there question and add a link of my site so people who are coming to visit my answer automatically they will see my link and they will click it generating me more traffic everyday.

holybunny likes this.
  8. mystique07

mystique07 New Member

The first and foremost important thing to increase your traffic is to have quality content and posts. That is the main driving factor for any website/blog. If your contents are good and unique then people will start following your website and will bring more traffic by sharing them with their circles. You can also publicize your website in social medias related to your website content.

9. iconz89

iconz89 New Member

I suggest you can use Instagram Influencer to shout out what your selling or promoting. Another youtube and facebook advertising because as of now this 3 gigantic company dominate the digital world.