Online dating

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Cristy Fetalino, Jun 12, 2018 at 9:23 PM.

1. Cristy Fetalino

Cristy Fetalino New Member

Is it possible to find True Love thru on-line dating or social media?

2. kizha

kizha New Member

It's possible but not 100% safe. There's always a risk in online dating because we never know if they're telling the truth about their selves. But I'm a witness of true love happens in dating site, that foreign guys come and marry their online girlfriend. But I've also seen news about killing during meet ups, rape, hold upping and other crime. So we can't really be sure about it, maybe if they have a good and genuine intention then they should prove it. Just don't trust too much.

3. jmb1531

jmb1531 New Member

Online dating has revolutionized the way singles meet. With the challenges of dating in today's world, more and more people are turning to the internet. One of the numerous benefits of online dating is that many of the communication and even location barriers are playing less and less of a role in people's relationships. We live in a world that is ever evolving and using dating websites to develop relationships is becoming increasingly common.We encourage the idea that true love finds itself, and support anyone who prefers traditional methods of meeting people and dating. However, the world is a very large place and the chance of encountering your soul mate in your day to day life is small, especially if you are busy or overly shy.

4. markdelamen

markdelamen New Member

Finding True Love will come on it's way. Online dating on the other hand is some example where you can meet someone that can be your companion. But, it doesn't mean that you will do it for the sake of finding True Love. Online Dating (also known as Internet dating) is a way for people to find and contact each other through the Internet to arrange a date. There are dozens of online dating services available. Each one has a slightly different marketing approach, so beware of selecting.

5. jedmacrox

jedmacrox New Member

I met my girlfriend on Facebook. Her god mother is the one who basically introduce us, we started talking on facebook and became friends on facebook. For a whole year we just talked on facebook and then we began calling eachother. Until one day, about a year later, I decided to meet her in person, and that day was our first date, my first meal cooked by her, our first kiss, and it was the day we became boyfriend and girlfriend. It has been 7 years already and she is now my fiance. Everything started on Facebook, and I really thank online social media for this.

6. Im_a_morena

Im_a_morena New Member

Online dating is part of the advancement of technology in this era and it's something almost ordinary to us nowadays. I used to join an online dating site. Honestly at first it's nice because it enables your to met many new friend just online and discuss anything under the sun, some are even foreigners who said to be looking for wives. I was also able to have a serious relationship with the guy that I dated online for a few months but when we finally met personally , I found out that he is totally different to the guy I think I know while chatting online and it disappoints me. We did not see each other anymore after that first met and I blocked him because of the bad experience I had with him.

I know that we should not generalize the people around us, we might date a bad guy online and eventually date a good one next time but for me dating online is very risky, we should be very careful and vigilant because online dating can be very deceiving, and most importantly it might put your life in danger.

7. wunnam

wunnam New Member

Sometimes Online dating is very good because, some men feel shy to stand before a lady to propose to her but if it is online it will be very easy to feel free and tell her all that you want.
    Also if it is online, you have a lot of freedom to choose from a lot of choices by considering some factors such as : the age, hight, skin color, face looks and a lot of things.
    I have a friend of mind who got married trough the help of facebook and they now blessed with two children.

8. Subhumanly

Subhumanly New Member

My personal experience with online dating platforms is that yes, it's possible to find the person meant for you. I did. However, most of what you'll be weeding through are people who always expect the world to be given to them in the form of the perfect partner without even being cognizant of it. My girlfriend and I were both skeptical about making connections with strangers online, but we ended up doing so in a big way. I don't know whether I'm extraordinarily lucky or merely persistent with my weeding-through process. Probably a combination of both. You better be willing to try to look your best though, because most people are going to be paying attention to your pictures more than anything else about you if you choose to use dating apps. First impressions are everything.