ONLINE JOB WEBSITES???

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by vanessahermosa, Nov 25, 2018.

1. vanessahermosa

vanessahermosa New Member

I LOOKING FOR WEBSITE THAT 100% LEGIT AND NOT SCAM

2. jheycianramos

jheycianramos New Member

Hi,if you are looking for legitimate online job try upwork,freelancer,weworkremotely, a platform where you have to offer your skills.Job includes;data entry job,social media manager,graphic desighner,customer service,and a lot more it depends on your skills and expertise.If you are also good on captioning and transcription you can try applying at rev.com,scribbie,gotranscript.

3. LuckyKing

LuckyKing New Member

I too am looking for an online job, but in reality it's really hard to find one not to mention all the scams. But I do wish that those legit sites that offer legit jobs make it easier for people to acquire the job. Some online job seekers do have what it takes to do the job but the requirements to acquire the job itself is unreasonable especially for those easy tasking job or data entry job. And you know what they say that it doesn't take a genius to screw a lightbulb.

4. asadmunib6953

asadmunib6953 New Member

If you are looking for a good website which really pays you then the best option is Bitlanders.com which really pays a good income against quality assured blogs and articles. Bitlanders is one of the greatest website which is paying its customers a good income. You just have to write blogs and articles and submit them to the editorial team for review. You will be paid in PayPal and you can earn a good revenue here. Here is the link to join Bitlanders for free.

https://www.bitlanders.com/?c=gr234234__700647__0__0

5. fretzlea

fretzlea New Member

Hello, I had been searching a lot of ways too to earn extra income. Sad to say, there are so many sites also that are not legit and sometimes it is difficult to acknowledge them right away. But since, you are with Postloop now, I think this site will definitely help you.

6. conscam

conscam New Member

If you are like me, it can be confusing and overwhelming the amount of online work websites. One place I have found to be very helpful is the Work Online subreddit (/r/WorkOnline). It is how I came upon this site in the first place. There are many beneficial posts there about different websites, with reviews and information. It is also helpful that you can easily see personal reviews of many different websites you may want to work for. I'd recommend it as a good place to start when looking for online areas to work.

7. antonToledo

antonToledo New Member

Hi, friend if you're looking for an online job there are a lot out there but it depends on your preference are you only looking for to make a small amount of cash or are you looking for a fulltime online job. I have a couple of sites to recommend.
    here is a link I hope I can help.

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/top-best-job-websites-2064080

but my personal favorites are.

rev.com
    usertesting.com
    trymyui.com
    gotranscript.com
    trancribeme.com
    postloop.com

there are a lot of jobs out there you can be a freelancer, digital artist, graphic designer. doing voice over. transcribing audio and many more. It really depends on your skill for you my friend I would suggest if you have a certain skill that you can use to earn money try applying on fiverr.com you can do freelancing work in their website the minimum pay I see around $5 per work. Just keep searching for online jobs.

I hope you will find a good online work that suits your preferences

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  8. Ric

Ric Member

Steady is a good platform you can find in google playstore on your phone. It has multiple legit avenues of work. Examples are work from home, courier positions, warehouse, and labor. I have it on my phone, but I work for myself. I just did my homework on it in case I need to ever use it. Anything any of us tell you look at a review on and do your homework like you are a star signing a contract.