Passion or Carrer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dariusserolf, May 7, 2019.

1. dariusserolf

dariusserolf New Member

what is your opinion in choosing of what journey you want to have

2. mayimayi

mayimayi Member

I'm actually in this situation, I guess it depends on the things that you are willing to sacrifice. Sometimes, we are in a situation where you can't let go of your career although you are not completely happy, it's because it pays for your needs and for the necessities of your family, it is also something that you are comfortable to.
    So I guess the advice that I can give you is, while you are young and there's nothing big at stake, follow your passion and eventually everything will fall in its places.

3. daveperalta

daveperalta New Member

When I was younger, I use to think that pursuing my passion is more important than earning good money. However, as I get older and as responsibilities pile up, I realized that making a good money out of your job is more important. Why did I say this? Because I realized that providing for my family is also one of my happiness and is important than pursuing my passion. Think well if it's really worth it. Is it something you would regret you didn't do when you get old?

You have to assess your situation and the risks that you can take. However, no matter what situation you are in, financial stability can help you out. Whether you have a family or single, you should focus first on having a financial freedom. Start with a good amount of savings. Then, maybe you can also consider investing to grow your money. Once you have a good amount of money to back you up for some years, then it will be safer to quit your job and focus on your passion.

Its' easier if you are single especially if you do not have to support anyone (parents/siblings) but yourself. If you are in this situation and your passion is calling you, then you should do it. It's better to discover things while you are young and do not have responsibilities yet. Things really change once you have a family so it's better to start early.

Again, make sure that you have a back up money in case things do no go well as planned.

4. jannicadavid

jannicadavid New Member

Do what you love and the money will follow. If you love what you do, it doesn’t feel like work. Keep in mind, you are not living your passion for cash. You are doing it since that is the thing that you cherish, money is only an asset that we need in this world right now. Live simple and be happy.

5. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

[​IMG]

It's a beautiful thing when a career and passion comes together. You will be able to do what you love and love what you do. But how to find your passion and dream career? First you need to know what are the things you are good at. You have to find a career when it's like you are not working but you enjoy a lot. You have to know the things you love to do. You have to look for a career where you can get paid for so you will also learn a lot. Always remember that you can build a successful career from you passion.

6. Ken Templin

Ken Templin New Member

I always pay attention to the cost of the journey. For me, this is an important factor because I usually make a budget. It helps me to save more money and don't get things I don't need. Moreover, I spent money every month on https://www.collegessaywriter.com/ in purpose to buy a writing work for college.