PayPal account

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by ZerefNeel, Aug 13, 2017.

?

What would you do?

1. Most likely will help

94.7%
  2. Most likely will not help

5.3%
  1. MIGZ77

MIGZ77 New Member

I am a newbie. I am entrusting my new endeavor to the I looked up to. Suggesting ways for me to earn extra income for practical reasons. And this is what they commonly introduce, Paypal. I am in good hands. That's what I feel. This may be a new venture for me and I rest my case. I am here to learn and explore, though this entails risks but that's the beauty of life.:):):)

2. Mayouf

Mayouf New Member

In my opinion, reading the Instructions and giving them tips are likely important. If they are looking for some tips, YouTube is filled with some important tips. I'm already learning something about PostLoop from YouTube!

3. Jomari-QyEG

Jomari-QyEG Member

PayPal is a useful tool for making payments. Originally designed for online payments and purchases, PayPal also allows you to shop at brick-and-mortar retailers using your PayPal account instead of traditional payment methods. You can fund payments from several sources, including your debit card.

1 person likes this.
  4. benjohn

benjohn New Member

I am a newbie and I am very much thankful to people who never hesitate to give me a helping hand. I am just a beginner, and I don't have that much knowledge of how things work online, especially with PayPal, but I will still help people who would ask assistance. I might refer them to the people who are more knowledgeable than I am just in case I am not sure what answers I will give to their questions. I think everyone should help one another so that the online community will be a better place.

5. Piandex

Piandex New Member

Thread is about paypal, why talk about the newb topic.
    Here it goes, for paypal. Does paypal have geolocation restriction? Im a VPN user, i got locked out from time to time, anyways i dont have earnings yet. Ill worry about it in a later time. :)

And I would gladly help a newbie. spoodfeed if its nessesary, but sadly im a newbie myself, i cant even tell who are the newbs and who are the pros.

Anyways Im still exploring the do's and donts of this site, and maybe one day ill bump into someone that will offer help to get me started here and hopefully start earning

1 person likes this.
  6. ahdseghir

ahdseghir New Member

I think paypall is generally safe ... in fact using paypal might even be safer than giving your credit card or bank account information directly to the website you are buying from .

7. edmarie09

edmarie09 New Member

Yes,I don't hesitate to help others because helping them would make me happy.I started from a newbie and I don't know what,where,or when to get started.I know the feeling of being messed up.That is why I would help others who needed my help without any consequences.

8. ansitech

ansitech New Member

Really its safe and I like the process a lot.

9. virtualjsb

virtualjsb New Member

I am also a newbie, but I like to learn things on my own. I know that I can experience some bumps along the way, for me that's part of learning. Good luck to all

10. Arnelbrix

Arnelbrix New Member

Paypal is an electronic online payment method nowadays, it can help people to transfer their funds fast and easy to other bank accounts. it can give you more easy and secured system than the traditional way like paper methods. now you can shop online, buy things, pay utility bills or even subscribe channels with hustle free using this new technology of payment method.

1 person likes this.
  11. zayid

zayid New Member

I will sure share my knowledge to anyone looking for help. Reading instructions may take some time to understand them but we have to read them because it's our guideline in using the site. I'm also a newbie and need help in setting my paypal account. I have one, it's only need to be add to postloop site.

12. Menachem

Menachem New Member

No, I would personally go to try contacting the person, then leading them to step by step with a kind heart which I have and I am happy in doing that at all times. Do not be shy in contacting me. Thanks!

13. celdeleon

celdeleon New Member

Iam a newbie by searching and watching ways to earn in online or extra job a had to enroll in paypal in order that my income comes in Paypal. I think Paypal is a big help for a freelancer like me.

14. Ric

Ric Member

Paypal is an easy to use money transfer platform. I set it up in minutes of installing it. All I had to do is connect a bank card after creating a profile. Its a trusted way of transferring and paying funds to someone now for years. It helps people who don't use banks or like to keep money spread out to balance their activities. I recently began using it more because a lot of online jobs pay that way.

15. jonjon1980

jonjon1980 Member

this is a more convenient than the other

16. elirose7890

elirose7890 New Member

PayPal is one of the largest online payment processors in the world. After rising to prominence through its partnership with Ebay, online merchants all across the Internet accept PayPal as one of their accepted methods of payments. Those who have never used PayPal may wonder why so many people use it as their only way to pay for online purchases. If you have never opened a PayPal account, go ahead and create one today. If you have only used PayPal at eBay, the time is now to see the whole world of opportunity that PayPal opens up for you.