PayPal account

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by ZerefNeel, Aug 13, 2017.

?

What would you do?

1. Most likely will help

95.8%
  2. Most likely will not help

4.2%
  1. MIGZ77

MIGZ77 New Member

I am a newbie. I am entrusting my new endeavor to the I looked up to. Suggesting ways for me to earn extra income for practical reasons. And this is what they commonly introduce, Paypal. I am in good hands. That's what I feel. This may be a new venture for me and I rest my case. I am here to learn and explore, though this entails risks but that's the beauty of life.:):):)

2. Mayouf

Mayouf New Member

In my opinion, reading the Instructions and giving them tips are likely important. If they are looking for some tips, YouTube is filled with some important tips. I'm already learning something about PostLoop from YouTube!

3. Jomari-QyEG

Jomari-QyEG Member

PayPal is a useful tool for making payments. Originally designed for online payments and purchases, PayPal also allows you to shop at brick-and-mortar retailers using your PayPal account instead of traditional payment methods. You can fund payments from several sources, including your debit card.

1 person likes this.
  4. benjohn

benjohn New Member

I am a newbie and I am very much thankful to people who never hesitate to give me a helping hand. I am just a beginner, and I don't have that much knowledge of how things work online, especially with PayPal, but I will still help people who would ask assistance. I might refer them to the people who are more knowledgeable than I am just in case I am not sure what answers I will give to their questions. I think everyone should help one another so that the online community will be a better place.

5. Piandex

Piandex New Member

Thread is about paypal, why talk about the newb topic.
    Here it goes, for paypal. Does paypal have geolocation restriction? Im a VPN user, i got locked out from time to time, anyways i dont have earnings yet. Ill worry about it in a later time. :)

And I would gladly help a newbie. spoodfeed if its nessesary, but sadly im a newbie myself, i cant even tell who are the newbs and who are the pros.

Anyways Im still exploring the do's and donts of this site, and maybe one day ill bump into someone that will offer help to get me started here and hopefully start earning

1 person likes this.
  6. ahdseghir

ahdseghir New Member

I think paypall is generally safe ... in fact using paypal might even be safer than giving your credit card or bank account information directly to the website you are buying from .

7. edmarie09

edmarie09 New Member

Yes,I don't hesitate to help others because helping them would make me happy.I started from a newbie and I don't know what,where,or when to get started.I know the feeling of being messed up.That is why I would help others who needed my help without any consequences.

8. ansitech

ansitech New Member

Really its safe and I like the process a lot.

9. virtualjsb

virtualjsb New Member

I am also a newbie, but I like to learn things on my own. I know that I can experience some bumps along the way, for me that's part of learning. Good luck to all

10. Arnelbrix

Arnelbrix New Member

Paypal is an electronic online payment method nowadays, it can help people to transfer their funds fast and easy to other bank accounts. it can give you more easy and secured system than the traditional way like paper methods. now you can shop online, buy things, pay utility bills or even subscribe channels with hustle free using this new technology of payment method.

1 person likes this.
  11. zayid

zayid New Member

I will sure share my knowledge to anyone looking for help. Reading instructions may take some time to understand them but we have to read them because it's our guideline in using the site. I'm also a newbie and need help in setting my paypal account. I have one, it's only need to be add to postloop site.

12. Menachem

Menachem New Member

No, I would personally go to try contacting the person, then leading them to step by step with a kind heart which I have and I am happy in doing that at all times. Do not be shy in contacting me. Thanks!

13. celdeleon

celdeleon New Member

Iam a newbie by searching and watching ways to earn in online or extra job a had to enroll in paypal in order that my income comes in Paypal. I think Paypal is a big help for a freelancer like me.

14. Ric

Ric Member

Paypal is an easy to use money transfer platform. I set it up in minutes of installing it. All I had to do is connect a bank card after creating a profile. Its a trusted way of transferring and paying funds to someone now for years. It helps people who don't use banks or like to keep money spread out to balance their activities. I recently began using it more because a lot of online jobs pay that way.

15. jonjon1980

jonjon1980 Member

this is a more convenient than the other

16. elirose7890

elirose7890 Member

PayPal is one of the largest online payment processors in the world. After rising to prominence through its partnership with Ebay, online merchants all across the Internet accept PayPal as one of their accepted methods of payments. Those who have never used PayPal may wonder why so many people use it as their only way to pay for online purchases. If you have never opened a PayPal account, go ahead and create one today. If you have only used PayPal at eBay, the time is now to see the whole world of opportunity that PayPal opens up for you.

17. Tehilah27

Tehilah27 Member

PayPal is a safe and convenient way to make and receive payment online and most online money making sites pay via PayPal. PayPal is however partial to some countries which makes no sense at all! PayPal allows people from some countries make payment using PayPal but does not allow them to receive payment. That means they will miss out on many money making opportunities online or resort to back channels where they ask a friend or family member who lives in a PayPal accessible country to help them open it. PayPal also poses risks to online businesses as they do not allow shop owners refund payment when there is a dispute involved. Some shop owners have complained of having their accounts temporarily suspended which is a serious issue with a shop owner who needs cash readily available at all times in order to meet demand.

18. Millyn

Millyn New Member

i will help of course if it will make it easier for the others. but i will also give him/her option to read instructions on his/her own because it can help them be more familiarize and be more confident that what they're doing is really on the right track.

19. Imaginepowers

Imaginepowers New Member

It is a payments company with a payment service of the same name. It supports transfers between members, for personal or business transactions, as well as guest checkout payment processing for online merchants. Payments can be funded by credit/debit cards, bank transfers, or existing PayPal balances. Payments can be initiated by email, phone number, PayPal’s website (paypal.com), or the PayPal or Venmo mobile apps. Bottom line is Paypal holds and controls your money. Banks merely hold your money, the consumer still retains control. Because of this, I see Paypal as a option of a payment processor and not a rule and thus would never exclusively
    subscribe to Paypal's pro solution over a conventional merchant account.

20. Poster2019

Poster2019 New Member

Hi, a quick question about PayPal. Is it possible to verify an account with a prepaid or virtual credit card? Thanks.

21. Tayovictor

Tayovictor New Member

PayPal, do you here that right. It was meant to send money from one person to another person. Its like paying your pals through the platform. However, the got really better PayPal is now a leading payment network in the world. Almost every renowned services companies use PayPal as their payment processing platform. It allows fund transfer among members, however some Countries are restricted to only making payments without the options of receiving payments, while some other countries are banned from using the platform.
    If you wish to benefit from the PayPal account platform, kindly visit the website PayPal.com or you can download the mobile App to gain access. If you qualify to use the platform, then the sky may not be the limits to your earnings online. Otherwise, you have some form of restricted assess to many online opportunities.
    Note that PayPal also have a dispute solution center where you can have a refund for badly executed services, or services paid for that have not been completed etc.
    PayPal link your verified account to your Bank account and link your Credit /Debit cards for easy access to your money.
    Why don't you try it out today.

22. Choloparas

Choloparas New Member

I would definitely help someone particularly the new or newbie, registering to Paypal is not easy to new account. If you're not a computer geek or knowledgeable in internet you may hard or difficulty making account on one shot. Helping or sharing what we know to others is always a good deeds, because sometimes we ask and seek help from someone else.

23. healthyfit07

healthyfit07 New Member

Hi, I am also a newbie and like to get help in setting up my Paypal account and receive payment. If there is anyone who can help me. Awaiting reply.

24. elirosebascon1111

elirosebascon1111 New Member

Once you have confirmed your email address, you can start receiving payments with PayPal. You also have several options once you’ve received payment to access your money. You can use it for purchases or withdrawal it to your linked bank account.

When you make a payment, you can choose how you want to pay for your purchases:
    1. If you have sufficient PayPal balance to cover the payment, the amount will be deducted directly.
    2. If you have linked a credit or debit card to your PayPal account, the payment amount can be deducted from your credit or debit card after you've depleted your PayPal balance.

25. jerichomendoza2

jerichomendoza2 New Member

PayPal is an electronic commerce (e-commerce) company that facilitates payments between parties through online funds transfers. PayPal allows customers to establish an account on its website, which is connected to a user's credit card or checking account.

26. chiel2330

chiel2330 New Member

"PayPal is a service that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments. Register your credit card or debit card with your PayPal account. You can pay by simply choosing PayPal at checkout, logging into your PayPal account, and confirming your payment. We complete the process for you. Simply choose PayPal when you select a payment option on this site, and you can quickly open a PayPal account and add your payment method to complete your purchase. You can use your PayPal account to shop with millions of merchants and sellers around the globe wherever you see the PayPal logo."

27. Rickyross18

Rickyross18 New Member

Money Is Moved Automatically. By checking out using PayPal, the winning buyer automatically triggers a transfer of funds from their preferred payment method (either credit card or bank account) into his or her PayPalaccount. ... Or, as a Paypal member, you can leave a balance in your account to cover future purchases.

28. alexkt90

alexkt90 New Member

I'll explain the rule and also let them and also advice read the rules to explain

29. zenithboi

zenithboi New Member

I would give them tips to the best of my knowledge. But on the other hand, I would definitely ask them to read the instructions for more understanding of the site.

30. vonsellner2012

vonsellner2012 New Member

Setting up a PayPal account is extremely easy first you will need an email address for example Gmail (https://accounts.google.com/signup?hl=en-GB) then you will need a Bank account with a Bank card to Verify your PayPal account.

Go to the PayPal website (https://www.paypal.com/us/home) then click sign up and follow the instructions. After this you will need to verify your PayPal account by linking a bank card. Look under "more about your account" then "how much can I send with PayPal" then you will need to put in your card details PayPal will make a small deduction from this account (which will be refunded) then you need to go have a look at your Bank statement for the code which will be in the description of the PayPal deduction.