PayPal account

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by ZerefNeel, Aug 13, 2017.

?

What would you do?

1. Most likely will help

96.0%
  2. Most likely will not help

4.0%
  1. agarioloki

agarioloki New Member

I'm actually a new member of Postloop, but in the future, if there was someone that needed help and I had the information to help them, I definitely would, because you never know - in the future, you might need help and that same person might help you back!

2. Deeyhan

Deeyhan New Member

As long as I could help and as long as I can, I would always choose to help others who has difficulties in their lives. For me, helping people is the very effective way to show your Humanity and here in the Philippines it called "Pagiging Makatao". Make history while we still alive, do good things for you will die afterwards but the thing that people will remember about you is that once in their moment there was you who helped them when they needes someone. For me helping other people is one of a good deeds, It makes my heart feel happy, and also help without asking for any pay back. Instead help because it is the right and convenience thing to do, don't ask for anything. The point of helping is that you contribute what you have and what you know, by seeing those people that you help is a big accomplishment for you, seeing them happy and smilind widly, will make your heart happy too. So always choose to help. Someday a time will come that you will be the one will needed help, and by that time atleast, someone will help you because you are known for being helpful and they will help you heartfully.

3. Dosh

Dosh New Member

I'd love to help as long as I have authentic material of information to figure out what to do. I'd prefer not to pass any assumptive theories over, it's better to refer him/her to someone or something else that might be able to help instead.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  4. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

I am just new here and i dont have paypal either. I just hope you guys help me too. I badly need a help i wan to earn money too.

5. kmurungu

kmurungu New Member

I think giving the newbie tips is me. As I would appreciate the same if I was a newbie asking for help. However, on top of tips, I would also give the newbie the FAQ link so he/she can learn more on top of the tips I would have shared. I always find it satisfactory to experience that feeling after helping someone out.

1 person likes this.
  6. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

It connects everyone who want to transact internationally.It is also convinient and takes short time for to withdraw cash.Paypal for everyone thank you.

1 person likes this.
  7. emilytw19

emilytw19 New Member

You are able to link a Paypal account regardless of whether or not it is verified to almost any cite I believe. You are able to have the money sent to a Paypal, and if there is no bank account connected to it, the money will just sit there untouched.

8. chugchug1

chugchug1 Member

It's that true that my PayPal needs some valid id to verify your account? I have an old PayPal.

9. vernixcaseosa

vernixcaseosa New Member

Absolutely! Helping others is a win-win situation. Making others solve their problems and at the same time is a good feeling on my end knowing that I was able to helped a fellow newbie in my own little ways. However, I would still highly recommend working on getting sources first on your own to the very best that you can before seeking help.

10. vernixcaseosa

vernixcaseosa New Member

Hello B1gjaw, Watch youtube tutorial regarding setting an account on PayPal. Regarding earning here, as far as I know, there's a number of posts you need to do on forums to get points that you can convert to real money. Hope this helped you. ;)

11. vernixcaseosa

vernixcaseosa New Member

Yes dear. I registered on Paypal as well for free. I have a bank account linked to my Paypal account. However, for some reasons when I am transferring money it bounces saying the information doesn't match. Unfortunately, that return deducted me P250 plus P50 transaction fee from sending. I edited the information to make sure it matches the information. But sadly it happens again. The unsuccessful transfer fees applied to my account for the second time. P600 flies just like that in a few clicks on my mouse. GCASH will be your best friend. Register for FREE and get P50 worth of freebies for you to buy a load, pay bills and more on the GCASH app! Just register here: https://gcsh.app/r/iBdtMIU

12. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

Paypal helps a lot and payments comes on time .To sum up everyone should join paypal its of great help.

13. Raysam

Raysam New Member

Paypal is the most popular international online payment and receipt platform I know. Sadly, my country is under a lot of restrictions from PayPal. I'm still running around trying to create an account with PayPal.

14. reireichpun19

reireichpun19 New Member

Hi! I’m just a newbie here but I’d love to help you and give tips on how to get a good rating of 4 or 5 stars. Honestly, I haven’t been rated on Postloop because I haven’t wrote any posts and this is my first post on forum. So the question is how am I going to help you if I haven’t been rated? I’ll help you by sharing tips that I’ve learned from watching a vlog of a Postloop user. There are 3 tips to remember after signing up on Postloop. First, choose a forum that you are really interested in. Under the forum section, there are different subcategories such as music, books and phones/gadgets that suits your interests. Second, write a great content on your chosen topic. Express your ideas and thoughts regarding the topic when writing a content. Take note that please take your time on reading the given questions/discussions before answering and please take it as an opportunity for you to express your thoughts clearly. Third, always check your grammar and proper capitalizations and punctuations before posting in forums.

Hoping that you’ve learned a lot from my post. Thank you!

15. swhiskeyman

swhiskeyman New Member

I'd be glad to help. It's easier to help someone out one on one because you can identify where they are getting stuck and educate them. User guides only go so far when it comes to educating users.

16. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

If I can do what I can I would help. I know what it feels like when you need help and don't get any. It gets worse when you get reprimanded rather than helped in your problem. I went through that. I would never do that to others.

17. mariaj

mariaj New Member

Yes you need a Valid ID. I use my United Multipurpose ID to register Paypal

18. teri84

teri84 New Member

If you will ask me if I will help I think it's natural for us human to feel pity and to feel guilty if someone will ask for your help and you know for yourself that you have the capability to help that person and you will just turn the other way. For me I will definitely help a person in need because what if I will be in his/her shoes what will if feel if no one wants to help me. You don't need to have money for you to help others you can always find a way way to help without giving money. Prayers and moral support is also a kind of help to someone in need.

19. JesReen

JesReen Member

Paypal is a need because it’s where we receive the payment of our hardwork here in postloop. It’s my fourth day here in postloop and i’m quite bothered now not getting any rating. So how will i be able to convert my points into cash and receive it in my paypal? I have read many instructions on getting ratings but still not getting any after how many days of posting. I am usually patient but afraid of my effort being a waste of time but well, let’s wait for one week

20. sheennayu

sheennayu New Member

for my paypal account what i can say is.... pheeeew! im having a little bit sweat honestly when i registered to paypal because when they are asking for identification ID, the only choices are driver's licence, passport and national id. but as far as i know i dont have any of the three.. but luckily thanks for the help of some youtuber out their after watching some tutorials i learned that SSS ID is accepted. so here i am now. yes! thank God

21. allmarts

allmarts New Member

PayPal Account
    Paypal is likely to process between 12 percent and 14 percent of all ecommerce transactions in the year 2011, according to Mercator Advisory Group. Since Paypal dominates such a large proportion of the on-line payment market, Paypal services are used on a wide range of web sites as an alternative or supplement to a site specific shopping cart. A wide range of commercial web sites that sell goods or services utilize Paypal's payment services. Look for a Paypal logo button on the home page or shopping cart page of a site to determine whether you can pay with your Paypal account.

Some sites use Web site Payments Pro and redirect you to Paypal to enter your login info and review your order. These sites then redirect you to the commerce site for order confirmation. Sites enrolled in Paypal Payflow also redirect clients to a secure Paypal site, but have a more company branding while you enter your credit card info and verify your order. Paypal payment services may also be installed on government websites. The service is marketed largely to county and city governments. Whenever you check out you'll be redirected to Paypal. Local or city governments are urged to use this service for citations, fees, fines or utility payments. Paypal allows 501 status nonprofits to accept Paypal payments at discounted rates. Paypal has a mobile application version of the Paypal site that enables users to shop on eBay with their iPhone, Android device or Blackberry. There are also a wide range of 3rd party applications that allows mobile internet users to pay for goods or services with Paypal.

22. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I sign up paypal account last month but they dont required me some any valid ID's my problem is zero balance still on my account. Haha

23. allmarts

allmarts New Member

paypal id --- your mail address.

24. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

Why u ask my paypay address

25. marloarpo

marloarpo New Member

This is my first time to attend postloop as one of the youtuber posted the following steps and I followed. I'm enticed to try postloop because of the benefits of it. Not just income but the training how would you compose yourself, explaining those things you learned from doing what you loved. I'm so happy that postloop have given me an opportunity to be part of it. Hoping it soon I'll get my first payout. Haha

26. Emoad

Emoad New Member

Good Evening sir I am happy and please to read your post
    My name is Emmanuel and my username is Emoad
    I am a newbie on postloop and I will like you to take me step by step to understand the principle and the concept so that I can be an expert like you to help others like you are doing to
    Best Regards
    Emmanuel
    Emoad

27. jilibido

jilibido Member

Yes. You're very right on that. I for one-do believe-that the key is the quotation "Pay it forward".

28. jaeyan127

jaeyan127 New Member

I need help too. I haven't used my paypal yet...

29. Emoad

Emoad New Member

DEAR SIR,
    Please how can sm1 get the UNITED MULTI PURPOSE ID CARD PLEASE I NEED CAN HELP
    THANKS
    Emoad

30. Emoad

Emoad New Member

DEAR SIR,
    Please how can sm1 get the UNITED MULTI PURPOSE ID CARD PLEASE I NEED CAN HELP
    THANKS
    Emoad