PayPal account

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by ZerefNeel, Aug 13, 2017.

?

What would you do?

1. Most likely will help

96.0%
  2. Most likely will not help

4.0%
  1. Emoad

Emoad New Member

Dear sir which country is GCash from I am from Nigeria and system did register my GSM No or is it not applicable to Africa/ nigerNi
    Thanks Emoad

2. Krisssy

Krisssy New Member

Hi Emoad. Gcash is from Philippines.

3. Emoad

Emoad New Member

Thank you very much for your reply it is highly appreciated and how was day over there in Philippine
    Thanks
    Emoad

4. veronica lucob

veronica lucob New Member

As they say, "two is better than one". A helping hand is always an advantage especially for newbies like me. Helping would mean a lot to someone else's even it gets unnoticed.

5. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

Yes defenitely i would like to give suggestions to new people who are new to postloop as to how it works so that it will be useful for them.

6. EeenJay

EeenJay New Member

I'm new to this site, however if that's the case, it's always my pleasure to help anyone in need.

Regarding paypal, or anything you want to subscribe online, always secure to link it with your official email for future concerns (i.e. use your email to reset passwords to any sites you subscribed that was linked to your gmail account when you forgot your pw)

Since I'm from Philippines, here's the steps i underwent to fully verify my paypal account (I used my debit card because i dont have a bank account to link my paypal for verification purposes):
    1. I opened a paymaya account and upgraded it (upon upgrading, i received 100 pesos plus 100 for using referral code)
    2. I added 150 pesos through 711 (minimum is 100 pesos) to view my virtual card ( i.e. consider as your paymaya visa card (debit))
    and it has an account number and CV.
    3. I signed up to paypal using their website in my PC. (choose 'personal' instead of 'business' account)
    4. I verified the email used to sign up paypal by logging in to may gmail account.
    5. I linked my debit card (i.e. virtual paymaya visa card) in my paypal account for account verification. (remember 50 pesos or 100 peso will be deducted to your paymaya account during linking, but it will be refunded by your paypal account after 3-4 days. this is just to complete the process of verifying your account)
    6. my paypal account has been verified! (Just check the gmail you linked your paypal account. they will send you notice from time to time regading the status of your verification.)

It's good to acquire only one gmail account for all of your subscriptions for ease of access in the future. Your paypal email is the same with your gmail email used in linking. And in every site you're planning to link your official gmail, always use different password. Don't use the same pw with your official gmail account.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  7. EeenJay

EeenJay New Member

if you have a bank account though, you can utilize it in order to verify your paypal.

And don't ever forget your gmail account password. However, you also can change it using the mobile number you linked it with.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  8. donald78

donald78 Member

There are many factors pertaining to the individual and situation that can increase or decrease the likelihood of helping. One thing that comes to mind is that people are more likely to help when they see someone else offer help in a given situation. Conversely, they are less likely to help when surrounded by people. It's closely tied with social responsibility. There are many factors and effects when explain how people interact with situation. Also, there are such factors as individual experience.

9. watsonse

watsonse Member

I would offer assistance at first. I would link them to the instructions, then stand by to explain any complex parts. But if they start resisting or insulting, that's when I turn my back and move on.

10. Adijenni

Adijenni New Member

I will definitely help a newbie with the relevant information he or she needs to start earning on postloop