phone games

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by aidenreed, Dec 12, 2018.

1. aidenreed

aidenreed New Member

What is your favorite game to play on your phone and why? I am searching for some games for a while, the ones that I have won't work without wi-fi or data but that's not a problem. I am open to any genre of mobile games, let me try your favorites.

2. evfhardona

evfhardona New Member

Am I the only one who thinks that gaming on a phone isn't worth it? The only games I have on my phone are low-size single player games like 2048 and Marvel Puzzle Quest, which I only play whenever I've ran out of ways to pass the time. I see people playing PUBG on mobile and I can't help but think that it isn't as enjoyable as playing it on a PC. Anyway, to answer your question, my favorite's probably Marvel Puzzle Quest. It's an RPG version of the classic Puzzle Quest wherein you match gems. There's a ton of Marvel content tho, and there are updates every two weeks. Try it out if you have the time.

3. lilibethnepo

lilibethnepo New Member

The best game that i recommend is Mobile Legends Bang Bang this game is nice and cool. you can destroy enemy bases and enemy faces by just playing this game. This Game is nice and addictive. I spent 8 hours a day by just playing this game.

4. jonjon1980

jonjon1980 Member

Mobile Legends and Clash of Clans