Picking a topic for a blog....

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Anna Sellers, May 19, 2017.

1. Anna Sellers

Anna Sellers New Member

Picking a topic to start a blog has been the hardest thing for me. I have been with my husband for 12 years now, and we are 10 years apart. I became a step-mom at 19 of three awesome kids, and we have a son together. A lot of my friends and family come to me asking about relationship advice, so I am was thinking of starting a blog about marriage in the real world. What do you guys think?

2. roxanam84

roxanam84 Member

I think this is a very interesting topic. The important thing is to write about something you are familiar with and you love. This way you will never get bored or out of ideas.

Anna Sellers likes this.
  3. Anna Sellers

Anna Sellers New Member

Yes right. Now my thing is to decided what product/s from Amazon to market on my page as well.

4. Ioana Corneanu

Ioana Corneanu New Member

I like the topic. I would also include parenting advice and perhaps a journal of your daily life. For example, how do you balance work and family life, how you keep your relationship intact, what is a good way to save money for upcoming vacations, what are the best and worst things about your life, how to overcome conflicts, etc. Recipes and diy projects can also expand your target audience and you'll never run out of topics! I hope this helps!

5. jitendra0341

jitendra0341 New Member

Yes, this the idea, everybody face in his life when he/she opt to write a blog. Sometime it is just natural to occur the title of that blog we write. Otherwise , it takes time to decide the proper title, because title is everything. If you want to attract a particular type of traffic, title helps to get your audience immediately. To get of this tension you have to read a lot.You should enrich your knowledge, mind with different types of topic.Then it will be easier for you to decide your desired title. It takes time,but slowly you will master to write proper , engaging blog and finally a proper title.