Playing online or offline ?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by badja000, Jun 16, 2018.

?

Playing online or offline ?

1. Online

81 vote(s)
    64.8%
  2. Offline

44 vote(s)
    35.2%
  1. badja000

badja000 New Member

Do you love playing games online with your friends or just going offline and enjoying a game by your self or using lan to play with your friends. I love playing both , playing World of Warcraft or even playing Yugioh on lan with my friends, games are always fun. So it doesnt really matter is it online or offline as long as you are having fun playing it.

2 people like this.
  2. sukai

sukai New Member

I enjoy both online and offline games, so personally I don't have a preference because both are fun options. Online games are great for the multiplayer aspect and the fact that you can play with people from all over the world, but it has its downsides too. For example, if your internet isn't the greatest, it can cause you to lag severely while playing online and in turn that affects your online experience negatively. Offline games, however, don't have that downfall and you can play them without lag. Plus, who doesn't love the traditional split-screen? Nothing quite beats that.

3. superfrostbite15

superfrostbite15 New Member

Comparing online games to offline games is difficult, as more often than not they can feel like different experiences to those playing, but my personal preference leans towards online games. Playing competitive games online is much more interesting to me rather than playing fighting games between friends hanging out together. I feel that playing online gives you more opportunities to gauge your own skill rather than playing against friends offline. Although, as much as I do prefer online games, I still see the appeal to playing games offline with friends, such as Castle Crashers or a Diablo LAN party. Both have their pros and cons, but online gaming feels much more rewarding and gives you many more opportunities to make friends with people you wouldn't normally find through offline circumstances.

4. kaponse

kaponse New Member

I enjoy both games (offline and online) but I prefer online because you will not know what will going to happen because you are playing with people also, but if our internet connection is slow I am enjoying playing offline games like patapon, god of war and specially monster hunter.

1 person likes this.
  5. oncloudninemi

oncloudninemi New Member

Both online and offline, for online you can compete or test your skills and defeat other players to make your way up to the rankings, its fulfilling seeing your name amongs the top players. For offline games I like to play retro games, brings out alot of memories.

6. I love playing (online and offline )games.But i prefer online games because when you compete with other people and you've won the game the feeling that you have accomplished something that day and making friends.An online games is one of my way to have bonding time with my son.

7. Mitch_24

Mitch_24 Member

same online and offline in online game you can play with your friends like mobile legend.Clash of clan and etc. You will happy to playing with your friends
    And in offline games if you bored and you have no internet connection you can play with out internet

8. banana777

banana777 New Member

Playing online games is surely better than playing offline games. Playing online games gives you a lot of advantage. Talking to strangers, create teamwork with stranger and especially socialize with other people through playing that game.

9. splendour12

splendour12 New Member

I prefer playing games offline to offline because it's much more cheaper even though some games are better enjoyed while playing offline, but one does not always have enough money to do the data purchasing and stuffs, though i don't know about other countries, but down here people are not so interested in data purchases especially for games, but personally, i think it isn't much of a big deal playing games online, it's quite fun cause you can get to play with your friends and all.

10. Deotradus

Deotradus New Member

Offline games. I play games because of the good storyline and the enjoyment of it. Most multiplayer games don't have it. It may have a story but it will be very simple. Sure there's a lot of enjoyment in it but when you make a single mistakes everyone would be mad at you. I'm aware that you can just mute them and ignore them but then you lose the whole point of playing online. That is why I prefer offline games, toxicity is not a thing and you can appreciate the atmosphere of the game more, something that most online games cannot provide because it is too focused on competitiveness.

11. Lissiel

Lissiel New Member

I play both online and offline.
    Online: I played Ragnarok, Flyff, O2jam, Clash of clans and Ran online before. But right now, I played mobile Legends on my Phone. I'm super hooked to it.
    Offline: I lost counts on how many offline games I played, but my most favorite is The Sims. I know most of you heard it, the famous The Sims. I will never move on from that game; I will play it forever. The only game I really fell in love with.

Games whether offline or online takes my stress away. When I'm kind of depress I play games. It makes me go back to my normal and happy state.

12. jalinde

jalinde New Member

I do play them both. list below

Online: Black Desert online - it is a classic Kr grinder of a MMO, Elder Scrolls Online - Like bdo except it is not KR, Rocket League, Burnout Paradise, Overwatch and Diablo 3

Offline: Eurotruck simulator, Guild of dungeoneering, Sonic Generations, Dirt showdown

13. ramonalimpin

ramonalimpin New Member

14. ramonalimpin

ramonalimpin New Member

15. ramonalimpin

ramonalimpin New Member

16. ramonalimpin

ramonalimpin New Member

17. ramonalimpin

ramonalimpin New Member

Comparing online games to offline games is difficult, as more often than not they can feel like different experiences to those playing, but my personal preference leans towards online games. Playing competitive games online is much more interesting to me rather than playing fighting games between friends hanging out together. I feel that playing online gives you more opportunities to gauge your own skill rather than playing against friends offline. Although, as much as I do prefer online games, I still see the appeal to playing games offline with friends, such as Castle Crashers or a Diablo LAN party. Both have their pros and cons, but online gaming feels much more rewarding and gives you many more opportunities to make friends with people you wouldn't normally find through offline circumstances.

18. ramonalimpin

ramonalimpin New Member

Do you love playing games online with your friends or just going offline and enjoying a game by your self or using lan to play with your friends. I love playing both , playing World of Warcraft or even playing Yugioh on lan with my friends, games are always fun. So it doesnt really matter is it online or offline as long as you are having fun playing it.

19. ramonalimpin

ramonalimpin New Member

my personal preference leans towards online games. Playing competitive games online is much more interesting to me rather than playing fighting games between friends hanging out together. I feel that playing online gives you more opportunities to gauge your own skill rather than playing against friends offline.

20. LefthandSuzuki

LefthandSuzuki New Member

Online or offline, games are always there for me as my one true hobby. I have a tendency to favor online games though.

When you're online, games like Overwatch and Team Fortress 2 encourage you to work with other online players towards team objectives. Playing against other gamers who are at least as skilled as can prove to be an exciting challenge. Finding and winning with a competent team is one of the best feelings you can get from video games.

On the other hand, while games are always there for me, sometimes my internet connection isn't! That's where the true appeal of offline games lies. Nuclear Throne, Wizard of Legend, and Dead Cells are all video games that I prefer without an internet connection. Without an online opponent, the true enemy becomes yourself as you try to reach higher and higher scores.

21. ShaquiquiBronson

ShaquiquiBronson New Member

I typically prefer to play online games. Competing with others and working as a team to defeat another team is one of the most fun things about gaming to me. I do play quite a bit of single player games, but i will always find myself going back to competitive games like League of Legends and Overwatch.

22. In my opinion, both online and offline games are fun to play but I prefer to play online games because I could be able to play against other players inside or outside of our country. It's a big challenge for a gamer to play against with other players outside the country because there are a lot of online gamers outside who is really good at playing online games. The best example of an online game is the PUBG and DOTA 2. In PUBG there are a lot of chinese players who is really good at playing this game as well as in DOTA 2. But of course, we Filipinos are trying our best to compete with other players so outside the country. While in offline games, you are just playing against with the bots. So that is why I prefer online games.

23. AzizSnake

AzizSnake New Member

For me; I really hate offline games, I tried to play offline games and I get bored for the first 10 minutes, the only offline game I liked was Mafia 2, but the others are not my type. However I really really love online games, such as pubg, gta 5 online, fortnite, call of duty modern warfare 3 or 2 online of course ect...Because with online games you can enjoy with your friends, laugh together, die together and win together. I'm used to play with my 2 friends we recently play pubg and have a lot of fun together

24. Lovorko

Lovorko New Member

This actualy depends on a game but a human contact is very good in games. You can meet new friends and joke around with them. For example, lets take Fortnite. If fortnite was an offline game it wouldn't had blown up as it has and no one would know about it. Online ur certain to have fun if you play with friends.

25. vinzero6

vinzero6 Member

online games of course but I like also offline games, the more beautiful really just the online games like dota, mobile legend, crossfire,dota 2, coc, and others.. is not something lazy the online games but across the country be able to game online so fun and a challenge to play also online games. thanks

26. Lelouch06

Lelouch06 New Member

I prefer playing offline given the fact that you can play it anytime and anywhere. Especially when you live in a country where the internet was not so good or limited (no public wifis). Though we know that some games are offering bonuses when connected to the internet, playing offline can get rid of those ads that make you less enjoy the games.

27. zeth0206

zeth0206 New Member

I preferred to play online, playing online is much more fun and compiting with other players gives me more challenge than playing with AI, you can also earn money in online games and sometimes having skills in online games can give you a respect from others and nowadays an online pro gamers earn lots of cash.

28. ConradSander

ConradSander New Member

Online for sure, I hate playing alone as it bores me. I love playing with my friends and winning with them which brings us closer together and separates us when we argue. That is why I can't wait for the new Fallout 76 to come out later this year!

29. 86rvelez

86rvelez New Member

I perfer to play online with my friends or random people beacuse, of the different tatics you learn. Plus the games are a lot more fun when you have someone to play with. I could not see my self playing Call Of Duty offline. Playing zombies would not be the same as playing online. Playing online helps you meet people, as well as acting like a social network.

1 person likes this.
  30. saymynameroa

saymynameroa New Member

you can choose to either enjoy the game offline or connect to the online servers. for the most part, your experience will be largely the same, though you might enjoy it more if you went online instead and if you play online you’ll get access to player messages left all over the world. these are usually pretty helpful in figuring out where to go next, or warning you about hidden dangers.

1 person likes this.