Project Life Mastery

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by Utah, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Utah

Utah New Member

Have you guys seen this guys videos on Youtube?
    He has a lot of videos about making money on Kindle but his methods seem kind of shady.
    I want to make some extra money but I don't want to use methods like his to do so.
    One of his methods is hiring ghostwriters from third world countries to write self help books or diet books.
    It seems all geared towards making money at the expense of people who decide to actually purchase your book!
    I want to increase my freelancing writing workload but I don't want to take on jobs like this.
    What do you guys think?

2. freebird37

freebird37 New Member

If it sounds and seems shady then it probably is. There are so many scams online that you really have to tread carefully. Looking for work online especially is full of scams. You really have to research well and listen to your instincts well when searching for online jobs to make money or to get into Freelancing or anything like that. If you find a site you like, try it out, if you don't like it or it is a scam don't waste unnecessary time or effort with it.

3. Gratiano

Gratiano Member

Ghost writing seems to be a common tactic nowadays and it seems that legislation allows it. What topics are you familiar with? What would you like to write about?