rap or rock song?

Discussion in 'Music' started by edcel, Jan 9, 2019.

1. edcel

edcel Member

for me is rock song

1 person likes this.
  2. NewbieGainers

NewbieGainers New Member

Have you heard of the Genre "Nu Metal"? this is a combination of rap and rock... I honestly wouldn't pick one over the other because you can enjoy both of them. Check out the band "Thousand Foot Krutch, Manafest, and of course Linkin Park." They combined rap and rock :)

1 person likes this.
  3. joshharnwell

joshharnwell New Member

like someone else has stated the genre “nu metal” or some call it “emo rap” (although i believe it does not fall into that category) is a good music genre i am very into artists such as city morgue made up of members zillakami and sosmula they make great music with sosmula rapping aggressively and zillakami usaully screaming the chorus although he can also rap very well and his deep voice makes it sound that much better try listening to songs like “man down” lil gnar, “ gravehop187” city morgue and “6feet” scarlxrd

4. ha188

ha188 New Member

I would say both but for rap i rather old school

5. reacobe

reacobe New Member

rock of course

6. Bantoot

Bantoot New Member

sorry i preferred rap song, but rock is also nice:)

7. Remziel

Remziel Member

I like to rap than listening rock song. I love the fast beat while I'm rapping

8. memalist01

memalist01 New Member

I like both. I'm more into rock during my high school period. I used to play guitar and bands that play rock music seemed cool. I toned it done after college and started exploring other genres, and that's how I fell in love with rap music. MC's that freestyle was mind blowing. Their ability to think on the spot and make it in to music was epic.

9. Momamba

Momamba New Member

Rap is more expressive and verbally vulnerable than rock so rap it is for me

10. thehazel

thehazel New Member

Between a Rap Song and a Rock Song, I prefer a Rap Song, I can relate with the Rap Song than a Rock Song. But I listen to the both, though.

11. alxlightwood

alxlightwood New Member

I listen to both. I'm nitpicky when it comes to songs, Id rather that it has a meaning to it than the catchy tune.

12. akabaned

akabaned New Member

why not both? I love spoken word is somewhat in between, I would recommend giving a listen to hotel books, great guitar and deep lyrics bein more poetic than even rap.

13. mrrefugio

mrrefugio New Member

personally I think it depends a lot when you were born in lopresonal I prefer rap but I can not sing some good rock songs