Reading book benefits

Discussion in 'Books' started by Honeyz12, Aug 9, 2018 at 10:02 PM.

?

What are the benefits of reading books regularly?

1. Better writing

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. stronger thinking skills

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Honeyz12

Honeyz12 Member

If you’re one of countless people who don’t make a habit of reading regularly, you might be missing out: reading has a significant number of benefits, and just a few benefits of reading are Mental Stimulation, Stress reduction, Knowledge, Vocabulary expansion, memory improvement, stronger analytical thinking skills, improve focus and concentration, better writing skills, and tranquility. These are the good benefits why you should do reading as your daily hobby.

2. Reading books is an essential element for me because it takes me to different places and situation where I could never imagined before. Most often than not, reading books helps us to learn things and associate ourselves to the character or the person in a certain scenario - thus, learning through other people real life experiences. In addition, it's always been fun for me to read because I got to recognize myself as well and awaken emotions inside of me that I'm not accustomed to. All in all reading is a must for everyone just like for kids, through reading it opens new horizons for them to explore and delight in what they are doing.

3. Jhie

Jhie New Member

Reading books have countless benefits. Reading is a good exercise for the brain. It increases your awareness of the world. Books are much more closer to reality and they show us the actual horrors of life. Reading develops our mind and soul. Its a great way to put all your worries in a corner shelves and take advantage of the possibility related to book reading.

4. yndye

yndye New Member

I love reading books. Even though there are various applications that are existing nowadays and some books are readily available to read from that applications, book is still different. Who can relate with me in here about missing the smell of books? Even if there are times when I am reading the books in my phone, I am still finding a book that I can hold because I feel that I am learning more flipping those pages. Reading helps me in learning new words and expanding my vocabulary.

5. sniper608

sniper608 New Member

Reading a book is giving you knowledge and stimulate your brains. I love reading a book when i'm in vacation like in the beach and in a peacefull places. We should continue learning read a lot of books and share it also to others.

6. mdbolus2429

mdbolus2429 New Member

Stress Reduction
    Knowledge
    Vocabulary Expansion
    Memory Improvement
    Stronger Analytical Thinking Skills
    Improved Focus and Concentration
    Better Writing Skills

7. Mayeng26

Mayeng26 New Member

Benefits of reading books are so many.For me,if we always read books we can be more knowledgeable in all things that we need to know.Especiall if we use to read dictionaries we will know the meaning of different words.

8. jhonuarin03

jhonuarin03 Member

benefit of reading is, it will expand your awareness and your knowledge database, this will allow you to open your mind and form new beliefs and opinions, so you can draw your own conclusions instead of just relying on what others have told you.
    Words are very powerful and influential both positively and negatively, so it is important to read the correct information and dismiss the negative.