real or scam InstaGC..

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by Mhelgc8, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Herbz

Herbz Member

I need to know if it works or not hehe. This helped a lot guys thanks

2. nckmct

nckmct New Member

Good day everyone! Can someone help me how to use instaGC. I think is real and not a scam, by just answering surveys you will be paid. That is awesome!

3. rcecat

rcecat New Member

I just hear Insta GC from a youtuber named James Tristan Ruis and he said that it is legit. I'm gonna try it now today and lets see how this thing work.

4. divinegores

divinegores New Member

You should verify your paypal account first before you join InstaGC. That was my problem before so I verified my paypal first.

5. divinegores

divinegores New Member

I also learned InstaGC from Tristan. As per my experience, it is hard to have a good survey. It consumes lot of time and at the end I am not qualified. So frustating, but I'm still hoping to earn from it.

6. mysticalnymph2

mysticalnymph2 New Member

I'm quite familiar with this website because I have tried it myself. Before trying it out, I have read several reviews about it. There are also a lot of youtube videos providing a review and detailed guide for it.

For your main concern, one of the requirements of this site is having a verified PayPal account which must be linked to your InstaGC account. A verified PayPal account is one with a confirmed credit card or bank account. So I'm afraid you really have to complete your account verification with PayPal before you could fully enjoy the benefits of this site.

As for the legitimacy of the site, InstaGC is legit. It is an https site and if you click the padlock icon beside the website address you could view the site information and it says the connection is secure. With regards to the amount of earnings, definitely, this should not be considered as a high paying site. It would take time and effort to be able to cash out your first pay. What's good though is that the minimum payout amount is 100 points or $1. I could attest that this website pays because I was able to redeem already from it for 13 times.

7. avillafuerte

avillafuerte New Member

It is a legitimate site. I just recently registered and had the same problem as you. They wanted my PayPal verified so I went to the process of doing it. They need to charge you a small amount (around 2 US dollars) initially for the verification. Then, you'll see in your credit card statement the 4-digit code (PP-XXXX) that you need to input on your account in order to have it verified. After the successful verification, PayPal will issue a reversal (refund) of the initial charge that they did to your account.

8. kathleen0017

kathleen0017 New Member

its a lefitimate I try the site . and I still using it

you can watch in youtube for more info about that and they can pay you tru paypal

9. angelinepenaflor

angelinepenaflor New Member

I could now quite confirm yet that it is a scam. A youtube video says otherwise but until now, I could not get my paypal verified. I think i still need to work on that.

10. pceug17

pceug17 Member

I have a verified Paypal account and already activated my instaGC account. Some of the offers in Paypal are not suitable for PH users. Some rewards are still pending. I cannot prove yet that its still legit but anyways I'm earning.

11. gobbledygook

gobbledygook Member

I just found out about this website from a YouTuber. I signed up weeks ago and I was also having problems with the PayPal verification. I have opened a ticket twice for this. I'm already PayPal verified so I didn't know what I was doing wrong. I logged in on my PayPal and sent the screenshot of my account already verified to the Support Team. After a few minutes, my account was already good to go.

Aside from surveys, you can also earn points doing tasks and answering surveys. I just started on Figure Eight which is all about annotation. They would give you 1 point per task done. It was easy but kind of tedious and boring.

12. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

I havent heard of a the website

13. cjmanuel22

cjmanuel22 New Member

InstaGC is not the biggest GPT/survey site out there but it’s really growing fast as of late. People tend to love InstaGC because they offer instant payments unlike the competitor sites like Swagbucks which lets you wait for 1–10 days to receive your payment.

My experience

Personally i have earned a few hundred dollars with InstaGC since being a member of the site. I’ve been a member since 2014 but only got active in 2016 or so (even then with some inactive periods). I personally like the fact anyone can join no matter the country. There are many offerwalls. You can also get your payments instantly meaning you have your gift card or PayPal money within seconds from requesting them.

14. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

Hi @danahart23
    Even me so hard to fully verified my Paypal account so i take alternative to crypto wallet although not other website offer a cypto wallet like this Postloop

15. BettyLaFea

BettyLaFea New Member

I just registered on instagc last night and I have successfully verified my account. Though they are very strict with the linking of paypal and instagc, I think they are legit as per my own investigation. I did not yet start on answering survey and watching videos. I will check it next time. I hope it will work for me.

16. younglungu

younglungu Member

17. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

For me in PH its hard to be fully verified the PayPal account then link to InstaGC ..i have already InstaGC but they're not link 100% to InstaGC because of minimal issues or other error but one thing for sure there are more other website THAN InstaGC so didn't push my self to focus on one website threre are more and better than InstaGC

1 person likes this.
  18. bads05

bads05 Member

I have tried to register to their website, hoping that I can earn real dollars, but upon signing up there is a condition about verifying Paypal account. I put my bank details and still not able to verify. I did not know what to do and I just let it be, I leave the website.