Reasons For Posting On Social Media

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Warren1967, May 16, 2019.

1. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

/What is your reason for making posts on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)?

2. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

Posting in social media is a trend where people share anything under the sun. I usually post pictures and updates to start conversations and discussions and reach out to people who have been away from me. For many a time, social media had help me reunite with friends and relatives I missed.

3. Daisyjoyce

Daisyjoyce New Member

Why do I post on social media you must ask? I post on social media for many reasons and not just to get attention such as likes and comments.

One reason I post on social media is to keep up with my friends and family and make sure that they are up to date with my life and I am up to date with theirs. For instance I posts pictures of my daughter on Facebook so my friends and family can see her grow.

Another reason I post on social media is so I don’t forget about all of the memories I’ve made over the years. I can always go back on my page and view my posts from the past and remember all of the good and not so good times.

I also post on social media for my own enjoyment, like if I find something interesting I will share it, if I find something funny I will post it.

Online discussions are also a fun way to post on social media. I enjoy hearing other people’s opinions.

4. fajaybar

fajaybar New Member

my reason for posting insocial media is to educatate people how is internet should be used corectly not just by posting or scanning unintended topics from internet

5. jeda30

jeda30 Member

My main reason for posting different things or events on social media is to inspire everybody. Despite of all the difficulties that we have been suffering, there is still hope in the near future. I always post positive quotes with inspirational meaning and sometimes just positive vibes or activities that I do very rare.

6. cesstravels09

cesstravels09 New Member

Let's be honest here. All of us wants/needs attention. It is how we express ourselves.

7. amylsolis

amylsolis New Member

A couple years ago, I used social media as a form of validation. The more likes and comments a post received, the better I would feel about myself. As I’ve gotten older, and my self esteem has increased, I no longer feel that is necessary. I’ve gone from posting a couple times a week, to posting maybe once or twice a year. And really I only post things that are of upmost importance to me. Currently I think I have 3 posts on my Instagram account of 2 years. One is of my wedding, another of my brother, and the last one is actually of my kittens when I first got them. They were all moments I wanted to remember, and also a good way to share those moments with people who were unable to be present for them. Other than that, social media has no real place in my life anymore.

8. cahalhal20

cahalhal20 New Member

To share your experiences to your friends and also to save the memories you've been

9. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

Social media is a trend where people share anything post data, pictures and videos. People post any infomation and new events also. I like social media and use it. Social media is a good platfom to share anything and i post my pictures and update daily.Friends like pictures and comments about this. I post birthday pictures and schools programs also. To share my experience on social media.

10. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

Posting in social media a trend where people share photos, videos and any information. It is good medium to communicate each other friends and friends like it.

11. Peterkali7

Peterkali7 New Member

I share information on the brands, products, and activities I enjoy either to get more friends to enjoy the same things, or to affirm a specific identity among friends who i already know care about the same things.

12. yetyet

yetyet Member

Sharing useful information is what mostly my reason on posting social media. Photo sharing happens only if it's a group photo. Social media is made for socialization, to make friends and enjoy not to destroy someone's journey in life. Most people post their favorite photos online and I'm happy for them, I'm not like that I am more on privacy and just share information and spread good news to social media.

13. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

Real talk, some people do it to brag things. But mostly, they are just thankful for what they have and just wanted to share it to everyone. If it were me, and something really good happened to me, i would really love to share it with someone too

14. bads05

bads05 Member

There are so many reason why someone want to post on social media, sometimes someone post every activity he made for a day, posting someone missing, posting something wants to sell, posting pictures, or posting and sharing to get someone's attention.

15. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

There are so many reason why people post on social network ,some share their real life experience with friends and family showcasing their worth and sharing photograph of themself.

Some people uses the social media for marketing so they post in their social media the item they want to sell , you can decide to either post for fun or post for money making opportunity so the decission is left for you, since we post what is in our mind.

16. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

There are so many reason why people post on social network ,some share their real life experience with friends and family showcasing their worth and sharing photograph of themself.

Some people uses the social media for marketing so they post in their social media the item they want to sell , you can decide to either post for fun or post for money making opportunity so the decission is left for you, since we post what is in our mind.