Relaxing With Music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by MAKBBM, Mar 5, 2019.

1. MAKBBM

MAKBBM Member

did you??

2. pceug17

pceug17 Member

Yes. Try listening to Yiruma's greatest hits. They are very relaxing. I listen to it whenever I am studying to be more focused in what I am memorizing or writing. It also helps me boost my imagination when I am reading books.

3 people like this.
  3. MAKBBM

MAKBBM Member

That so nice ;Thanks for the advice. Ilike it

2 people like this.
  4. AlienOcean

AlienOcean New Member

Omg yes! Finally someone who appreciates Yiruma as much as I do.
    He is my favourite!

If you don't know him already, listen to some of Ludovico Einaudi's hits, he's really great!

1 person likes this.
  5. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

Music to simply tune out the world, rest your mind, and relax your body.

1 person likes this.
  6. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

Yeah! When I want to relax I listen to Jazz music and love songs. I also listen to Kenny G.'s saxophone music.

7. pceug17

pceug17 Member

Thanks for the recommendation. I will listen Ludovico to have variety in my relaxing music.

8. markobozicz

markobozicz New Member

Drone-ambient music is very relaxing. But there are some sub genres of ambient (like dark ambient) that are not relaxing, they are spooky. Some dub techno also can be relaxing. Also jazz and piano can be relaxing, but I don`t listen that. Acid jazz is good in my opinion.

9. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Yes it is relaxing very much.

10. evequicho

evequicho Member

Hello! I am from Philippines. Yes, listening to music is so relaxing. As for me, it simply works like magic. Whenever I'm working, the beat somehow tends to add up to my energy. But also, whenever I feel tired and down, listening to music uplift my spirit.

11. Denscabs101

Denscabs101 New Member

Yes. Actually, I qant to listen with the music of U2's with or without you. It's very cool and very relaxing. Also, I want to listen to cool OPM songs while relaxing qith a bottle of beer.

Also,

12. kimv

kimv New Member

I love listening to old songs, it's relaxing and can give you a peace mind. And when you are having a stressful day or whenever you are down, listening to music can help you to be calm especially listening to Christian songs.

13. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

i love lestening to music Exactuly the slow motion its so nice