Religions is not a SECT, not even a CHURCH, It is a Personal relationship to GOD

Discussion in 'Magazine Article Writing' started by Lowel, Feb 10, 2018.

?

What is the Real Church?

1. A man made temple?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Or we are the Temple of a Holy Spirit?

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Lowel

Lowel New Member

Going to Church today is not whats Gods wanted us to do, Practicing the traditions of the Churches is not Biblical. Bible is knowing God and knowing what Gods has done to the pasts to determine Gods planned and how to make it happen through "you" is the most highlight and is the true meaning of Religion.

2. Rosamistika

Rosamistika New Member

Yes, we are the temple of the Holy Spirit. Reading the bible on a daily basis feeds and nourishes our soul and gives us wisdom about God. Knowing more keeps us on the right track. Obeying the 10 Commandments of God pleases our Heavenly Father and makes us hold on to Him till the end of time. Being in the real church is following Jesus Christ and being Christ like.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  3. edisut

edisut New Member

Our soul and body is house of Holly Spirit. Above mention is right, i like it. We need feed for our spirit that why daily we have to eat THY WORD.God Bless you All

4. jonnaaa19

jonnaaa19 New Member

I believe religion is the culture of individuals who have the same faith or belief in God. It is a church. And the relationship between an individual and the Lord is his faith and prayer.

5. jadez18

jadez18 New Member

I think going to church and having a relationship with God is part of being a Christian or someone interested in following God. It's good to interact with like-minded people so that you can grow together and ask questions on things you are not sure about especially for a beginner.

In my opinion, religion can be perceived as being man-made but a relationship with God is a way of being able to get close and interact with Him on a regular basis.