Replying to Threads: Is it a Post or Not

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by HillBee, Jul 3, 2017.

1. spanner7

spanner7 New Member

I'm also waiting for the verification from Postloop. The subscription instruction was not clear to me. When I join @ Postloop, I'm already subscribed in Postloop Portal but on other threads and links said that I have to subscribed. The instruction and some link maybe outdated.

Other concern that I had was the site points, it's been increasing and decreasing. What does the site point mean?

2. mystique07

mystique07 New Member

Replying to threads is also considered as a Post. The only thing that you need to keep in mind is that you need to be more elaborate in your replies to those posts. Include as much information as possible so that people reading your posts understand them easily

3. finlan

finlan New Member

Hi everyone, I am also a new to the process and am not certain if I am earning points for the posts I have made. So far, it doesn't appear as if I have received any points. The only step I need more clarity about is what I need to do to make certain I am earning points for my first ten posts. Do my first ten posts earn points or are they just being reviewed for acceptance? If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.:thumbsdown: