Saddest Anime Deaths

Discussion in 'Television' started by Warren1967, Apr 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

One thing I hate about anime is when a good character dies. It gets worse if thet character is so cool. Here is a list of some of the saddest anime deaths:

1. Eagle Vision- Magic Knight Rayearth
    2. Hotohori- Fushigi Yuugi
    3. Ace- One Piece
    4. Maes Hughes - Full Metal Alchemist
    5. Nicholas Wolfwood- Trigun
    6. All the Shisengumi Captains- Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan

2. Anjin

Anjin Member

I don't know if this is counted but for me, it's when Going Merry says it's last goodbye to the Strawhat crews. I cried a lot in this scene. My heart broke when Going Merry talked to them saying sorry as he can no longer accompany them with their adventure.

3. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

Saddest anime i've watch when lisanna died one of member of fairytail im so sad while seeing the tears from her beautiful eyes and it made me sad because of that, but this one episode i hate too because lisanna not actually died she's send from anima elfma and mirajane live long years with sadness. But i love lissana and i love fairytail

4. frankiko11

frankiko11 New Member

saddest anime i watch is one piece when ace is died in front of luffy in one piece

5. jcvenom

jcvenom New Member

Ace death - one piece
    Kushina and Minato death - naruto
    Itachis death - naruto
    Haku's death - naruto
    Jiraiyas death - naruto

6. scamador

scamador New Member

For me, the saddest death was Jiraiya's in Naruto Shippuden. Jiraiya was Minato's and Naruto's teacher and he died trying to protect those he loved. He was and old geezer, but also funny and faithful to his principles. I absolutely fell in love with Jiraiya for the relaxed facade he kept, while secretly trying to fix everything on his own. His death was a decisively to the plot of the whole anime and definitely was the mos heartfelt in the whole series.

We will always remember you Jiraiya!

7. ariieskid

ariieskid Member

It is really hurtful when your favorite character dies in an Anime. Authors did their best to catch out attention to the characters they've made and made us attached to them. Some of the most saddest anime deaths i can tell is:

1. Anohana (from the very start and last of the episode, it was really sad)
    2. Akame ga Kill [ a lot of deaths were being done in this anime.]
    3. Orange (though there are parallel worlds, we can't deny the fact that the main MC's story background and death was crucial]
    3. Attack on titan [ a lot of amazing characters and hence in the manga has a lot of deaths especially there are a lot of good characters in the anime ]

these are just some of the saddest anime deaths i can tell so far, but even saddest anime deaths are still contradictionally beautiful at the same time.

8. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

The most heartbreaking death of an Anime character is Lelouch Lamperouge of Code Geass. I almost cried a lot that others thinking I am overreacting. When you saw the protagonist died for the benefit of others and thinking that he is an evil. They didn't know the sacrifice Lelouch made for them for the freedom of their country. That's why I nominate Code Geass as the saddest Anime of all time.