Scam website

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by luciab230, Aug 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. luciab230

luciab230 Member

infobarrel.com is SCAM. Whenever I submit an article, it may be excellent or very badly written, it rejects me. And every time he sends me the same reason / message:

Reason for denial:
    Article has been denied because of grammar, spelling or formatting issues in title. Ensure your title is properly capitalized. --- Article needs additional formatting to make it understandable to your readers. Please take a look at your paragraphs, capitalization and punctuation and make the necessary adjustments. --- Article does not meet the quality standards of InfoBarrel. You are receiving for one of the following reasons: - Articles with very thin content created to generate back links - Articles that do not provide value to the reader and are geared towards capturing search traffic. - Articles that use bad grammar or poorly structured English Low quality articles are also against Google's terms of service as you can see here (http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=66355&hl=en) under the Doorway Pages section.

The article was very well written, taken from a book. So impossible to make mistakes. It is clear that he is a bot who sends these messages, so the site is 100% SCAM! STAY AWAY!

BallerinaInLA likes this.