Selfless or Self-worth?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by evequicho, Apr 5, 2019.

?

Which might be a more significant word to be selfless or to have self-worth?

1. selfless

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. self-worth

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. evequicho

evequicho Member

Hello, I am just wondering which term is the best selfless or self-worth?

2. quercitron

quercitron Member

Selfless functions as an adjective. It pertains to someone who is more concerned with another's needs or situation. Self-worth, on the other hand, is somewhat an appreciation for one's worth as an individual.

The term to be used is primarily based on which fits the statement correctly. Both seemed to be significant.

3. yetyet

yetyet Member

Knowing first our worth is much important than being selfless. It's undeniable that these two things are very essential in knowing thyself, but knowing thy worth gives us the brighter view on how are we going to deal things in every situation. For me, once we get to know our worth then we will know where to stand, we will never allow others to destroy us, we don't let our guard down for we know once we do it people will hurt us. Yes, I know that being selfless is what this world need, but it doesn't mean that we just have to let others people to came across our way and trampled us. We have to know our worth so that we can protect those people who are victims of injustices, prejudices and a lot more. We have to know the worth of ourselves in order for us to learn to survive in this world.

4. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

Self worth. Yes, selfless is the most good thing you could ever do. But it could be toxic not just for you, but to other person too.