Sex or chocolates?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pbraun, Apr 19, 2019.

1. pbraun

pbraun Member

Would you rather have sex? or eat chocolates?

2. Samanthaj18

Samanthaj18 New Member

Have sex! You don't get that same feeling with chocolate unfortunately. You get that dose of oxytocin which is a bonding hormone and of course an orgasm which is very good for your health. I don't think chocolate can give you all that!

3. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

Sex is very important to produced to reproduction. Without sexcannot, reproduction.

4. SreekuttySudhi

SreekuttySudhi New Member

• Historically chocolate has been reported to exert several effects on human sexuality, mainly acting as an effective aphrodisiac, increasing sexual desire, and improving sexual pleasure.
    • If you want to improve your sex life, give yourself a chocolate treat.
    • Chocolate has long been known as a sensual treat, and it has some scientific backing.
    • The rush of endorphins produced by eating chocolates, particularly dark chocolates, is similar to the pleasurable feelings associated with a healthy sexual relationship.
    • Chocolate also contains phenylethylamine which is known to stimulate the release of dopamine into the pleasure centers commonly associated with an orgasm.

5. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

I want to do sex because everyone wants to be sex. It is necessary to all of us. If you want to reproduce, you can be sex. Sexual relationship is must when you need to sex. When we have done sex, We feel relax and comfortable. Chocolates are eating material. We eat chocolates sometimes.

6. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

Sex, but do it with your paartner/spouse, sex is a good exercise for married couples, it a Gift from GOD. do not abuse it.

7. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Chocolates because I love chocolates.

8. Recollins8817

Recollins8817 New Member

Chocolate because I can share it with my spouse and she’s ready to sex me up. Then I get the best of both worlds.
    Fun fact; Chocolate is known to increase sexual desires.

9. yetyet

yetyet Member

I want both. Sex is good especially when you do it with full of love with the one you marries with. On the other hand eating chocolate helps our body produce happy hormones. These two makes us happy and enjoy life make sure they are on proper dozes. Too much of something is dangerous so with sex and chocolates.

10. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

Want both. Haha

11. Shawty05

Shawty05 New Member

I want to choose chocolate while sex's coming..