Should Manny Pacquiao retire?

Discussion in 'Cars, Sports, & Outdoors' started by postexpertph, Oct 10, 2018.

1. postexpertph

postexpertph New Member

Future boxing Hall of Famer Manny Pacquiao has accomplished a lot during his entire career as a boxer. He championed 8 weight divisions and held 11 world titles. Manny also shared the ring with boxing greats Oscar Dela Hoya, Shane Mosley, Floyd Mayweather, Miguel Cotto, and Marco Antonio Barrera.

After his recent TKO win over Lucas Matthysse, do you think Manny Pacquiao should hang his gloves or should he step on the ring one more time?

2. mikoy311

mikoy311 New Member

YES!.He is getting uglier. Just kidding. We need him more in the senate.

3. mikoy311

mikoy311 New Member

4. Springgrafics

Springgrafics New Member

If he still has the ability to continue he should not retire from it because, he is not just making money from the sport it is also his passion

5. jake21

jake21 New Member

I think yes. It is because of some factors that affect his performance to the ring like his age, Pacquiao have the fastest hands in boxing as he gets older the speed and accuracy is decreasing. The power is also decreasing due to his age. Pacquiao is my idol so I think retiring can help him to relax his body from pushing hard. He gives our country hope that we can be successful if we persevere our dreams and achievements that the world will never forget that he is one of the best boxer of all time.

6. jinnprixx

jinnprixx Member

I think he should retire in boxing and focus on politics or promoting in boxing. He's already a legend, he as nothing to prove in boxing world.

7. jakeandrew

jakeandrew New Member

Manny Pacquiao should retire now because of the issue of his health, with his age I guess it is enough to say he's been very good enough in boxing, gave the mark to become one of the best boxers all over the world. He is getting older and very wealthy now. He did very well in his craft and dedicate all of his passion and excellence. His boxing story end on a high note already.