So you have a Idea for a app now what

Discussion in 'Web Development, Programming & Graphics' started by RapComputerBestRapperAlive, Jan 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I have a good idea for a app but I have no idea where to start. I have so many questions. How hard is it to build a app? How much does it cost to get someone to make the app for you. How do I prevent my idea from being stolen. How do free apps with in game adds work. I plan to do plenty of research but I would love to hear from anyone who can give me some advice.

2. Commander32123

Commander32123 New Member

You can make an app very easily even a child can make an app. (infact the program i will show you teaches thousands of school children how to make apps) .
    I've seen an internet marketeer selling dreams to entrepreneurs, who said exactly the same thing you say, but promised to tell me how to make the app if i paid some money and joined his program. turns out to make an app for Android phones you just go to www.appinventor.org and Apple is a waste of money, but you can simply google how to make apps on Apple iphone.
    to simply use the Apple software to make your own app, it costs $99 US per month,
    but to use the MIT.edu software to make your own app it costs $0

if you want to protect your 'idea' because you're a nuke-polishing war-monger, i suggest getting the General Public Licence (GPL) and putting that on your code and pages.

i would suggest making things for free to help people and help the environment.

3. simonko

simonko New Member

You can find a programmer or do it by yourself I am a programmer and I usually use an android studio with Java or Kotlin.

4. junick1206

junick1206 New Member

maybe we can create an app that has an artificial intelligence concept