Some tips on blogging

Discussion in 'Writing for Blogs' started by stunner28, Mar 6, 2018.

1. stunner28

stunner28 New Member

Blogging really helps you in expressing your thoughts, ideas and opinions. It comforts you a lot. How do I start? Where do I begin? What am I going to write in my blog? I don't know how? Some questions that makes you confuse about your writing skills. Well, let me help you. Here are some tips on blogging: First , your personal experience. It all starts with experience. How can you share something in your blog if you yourself don't have an experience on it? Well very said, it is so important to express and to share your thoughts, ideas if you are the one who experiencing it so that the readers will inspire your blog especially reading a motivational thoughts and so many other things that makes the reader admires you a lot. Second, your purpose. What is the purpose in blogging? to gain more fame? Its a big NO. To help readers in motivating their purpose on their lives. To enlighten up their hearts and mind that everything's going alright. And life goes smooth according to your goals. To inspire them. Last, your writing skills. The most important tips of all. It is in the word that touches every reader's hearts.

1 person likes this.
  2. niyangz21

niyangz21 New Member

The tips that i can share for blogging is that first of all you must love blogging because if you will not love it you will just lose the purpose of it. Second accept failures and patience because in blogging there are a lot of failures you will encounter so you need to be ready for that and patience because blogging you need a lot of patience where in comes to your, your followers, subscriptions and more. Lastly you really need a lot of money and time. Money for your blogging works but it really depends on what kind of blog you want and a lot of time to sequence everything to have a beautiful piece of work. So if you have those characteristics follow these advises you must think of a unique topic of your blog. These days there are a lot of competitors in blogging so if you want to excel learn more, read more and give more. To level your work from those successful bloggers. Just be unique and show your talent coz it takes perseverance and hard work to be a very successful one.

3. herll

herll New Member

Blog on something you really passionate about because only then will you stand to watch your blog grow. I used to see blogging as tough till i finally decided to start a "how to make money online" blog, they're plenty of these online but i don't care. And on the articles bit am going to write only on what works for me.

4. ItsJess

ItsJess New Member

Here, I'll write a short list:

- Write what you know!
    Don't try to become a tech blog when your passion is animals! Instead start a blog that has a weekly pet spotlight, reviews of "must have" items, and interviews with trainers, vets, shelter staff, animal control officers, and instagram stars.

- Be consistent
    Your readers are going to want to know when you'll have content. Running with the example above, your readers are going to want to be able to read about the pet of the week every Saturday, and see what they should buy their dog next every Tuesday. A good flow of content will get you a good flow of readers

- Get on other social media
    Instagram is a great tool for collecting readers with little snippets of your blog! Post a picture or two of your weekly pet spotlight and a little blurb, then "go to my blog to keep reading about Peanut and past pets of the week!" to direct traffic.

- Have fun with it!
    Really, if you're not enjoying writing things for your blog, you either shouldn't be blogging (because maybe writing isn't your thing after all, and thats OK) or you're not blogging about the right things. This is something you start because you want to, not because you have to, so enjoy it!

5. Sagar Rajput

Sagar Rajput New Member

First, decide the reason for your blog why are you starting blogging If you are doing for money leave it you will not be able to do it because you will get frustrated from it.There is no money in initial months and if you are thinking about the money you will not be able to give the best content.I know every one start blogging for money or his experience sharing but if you are not good at writing and just thinks of money then Blogging is not a cup of tea for you.It will take minimum 5-6 months without promotion to get public attention to your website but once there is organic traffic started coming to your site just think that you are now a successful blogger.

6. albino

albino New Member

I just started writing at my blog few weeks earlier, I don't have many viewers yet but still I am happy and working hard to make a new and informative post to help and inspire others. Write or post what you know already or the things that you achieve or experience in your life that you believe to contribute help in our society or even in just a single viewer. It doesn't matter how many post you made, what matters most is the content of your post to show the whole world who you are, and make sure you can stand with what you are posting, do not post the things or information that mostly admire by others that you didn't even know or understand, because along the way posting the things without coming from your own knowledge will cause you disaster especially with reasoning on comments or giving guidance on followers it will bring shame on you. Don't be afraid to express your thoughts or what you have learn as long as it comes from your own knowledge and having a purpose to help or inform others in good way.

7. bethylmh

bethylmh New Member

You have to write something you like. You can write about something you can relate to. Knowing what you write and liking what you are writing will reflect on your content.Your readers will sense that you are knowledgeable with what you are sharing to them and you will gain their trust. They will keep reading your articles and follow you. They will more follow you if you write about what they like.

1 person likes this.
  8. bethy

bethy New Member

You have to write something you like. You can write about something you can relate to. Knowing what you write and liking what you are writing will reflect on your content. Your readers will sense that you are knowledgeable with what you are sharing to them and you will gain their trust. They will keep reading your articles and follow you. They will more follow you if you write about what they like.

9. redpearL1

redpearL1 New Member

For me, personally, I started blogging with the purpose of getting traffic and to get the trust of those who read my articles. I believe that when you gain people's trust, that is when you will get their respect and it'll be easier for you to earn money because it is more likely that they will listen to your recommendations and will take your advice into consideration.

10. Marcporms

Marcporms New Member

There is different kind of blogging, like for examples you can blog about yourself, you can show/share to your viewers your everyday lifestyle, how is you when you are in your family, friends or relatives. You can share your travel experience also inside or outside country. Blogging is very exciting to do specially if you are passionate on it.

11. luciab230

luciab230 Member

If you are someone with weak writing skills, then do not let this discourage you. Writing is just like any other skill where the more you do it, or practice it, the stronger that skill becomes. So, take those jobs that do not pay all that great and give it your best effort. Avoid the urge to only give them the quality that they are
    paying you for. Why? Because every job that you take is another item that you can add to your writing portfolio, which you can use to attract higher paying clients. So, treat each job, no matter how much it pays, as the opportunity to create a really great sample to show other potential clients.

lucib29 likes this.
  12. luciab230

luciab230 Member

The truth about the freelance writing industry is that plenty of websites and companies are desperate for good, quality writers - and they will reward you handsomely if you are one of those writers. What most of them want is someone who can create content that is free of grammatical errors that is a clear, concise read. If you can deliver that kind of work on-time, then you can easily land repeat clients that will pay you a lot for your writing services. A good way to improve your writing is to use a word processing program, such as Microsoft Word or Pages for Mac, to check your writing for spelling and grammatical errors.

lucib29 likes this.
  13. ahllen

ahllen Member

thank you for sharing

14. Liza40

Liza40 New Member

I will give three tips for aspiring bloggers. First, blog for fun. Blog about something you like and enjoy. You don't want to do something for money. If you do it, you will be disappointed when results are not fast yielding. I personally blog about good and productive business ideas. I like to be an entrepreneur - I'm already. I like business and hence talking about it seems more of fun than business. I make money by sharing my passions and guiding others to make money in the corporate world.
    Blog for fun. you will be okay if no money is forthcoming. But sooner they will come: Only if you don't give up.

15. marklester12

marklester12 New Member

Blogging really helps me with it comes to my emotions it reliefs me of people who watch and love it .

16. emraj12

emraj12 New Member

Growing number of people how to become successful bloggers. I'm wondering why you're blogging the start of an advice of blog. As a blogger, you'll be involve in the creation and development. Most blogger work freelance and are self employed. In addition, many bloggers manage their blogging work alongside full or part time jobs. Bloggers live and work throughout the world.