Songs From Anime

Discussion in 'Music' started by Warren1967, May 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Was there ever a song from an anime movie or series that you like? For me it was the song Rain from Cowboy Bebop. This was played during the gunfight scene. It was a great song. What is your favorite?

1 person likes this.
  2. ewi102

ewi102 Member

my favorite anime series songs is kaze no uta and inori from hunter x hunter and trust you from shaman king.

3. Jacob16

Jacob16 New Member

i always loved Bleach soundtrack and Hunter X Hunter intro song in arabic release.
    these 2 anime are really awesome in everything. story, songs, characters. everything is awesome about it

4. ai7aga

ai7aga New Member

I love the songs of beauty and the beast movie.

5. Chubalina

Chubalina New Member

There are so many songs from various genre of anime that I love. Some of my favorite songs growing up were "Ohayo" from Hunter x Hunter, and "Butterfly" from Digimon Adventures. And up until now, I love a lot of the songs from the soundtrack of the anime Gintama

6. Rivalle12

Rivalle12 New Member

I love Cowboy Bebop...great soundtrack!...great anime!...Rain is good but the opening theme song "Tank!" is my favorite from that series :) ...although my favorite song from an anime would have to be Mika Ogawa's "Again" from Fullmetal Alchemist.

7. BettyLaFea

BettyLaFea New Member

One of the best anime theme song ever for me is Fukai Mori ( by Do As Infinity) from Inuyasha. It is the first anime I watched, and I fell in love with it! This is what got me into J-Pop. I really wish they would do another season of the future.

8. younglungu

younglungu Member

fairy tell

9. ApostoLara

ApostoLara New Member

The Voltes V OST opening theme song. It's very catchy, even if I don't memorized the whole lyrics, I'm still signing that song.