Spotify Playlist

Discussion in 'Music' started by Fartytester21, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Fartytester21

Fartytester21 Member

Today I just want to share my personal and time tested Spotify playlist. My playlist is mostly consisted of punk, rock, variety and pop. Here's some my favorite artists:

Evanescense
    Sleeping with Sirens
    Eminem
    Pierce the veil
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Linkin Park
    Metallica
    Silverstein
    Lil Dicky
    Bullet for my Valentine
    Coheed and Cambria
    Neyo
    Kiiara
    Taylor Swift (yes! I love her)
    Nursery Rhymes 123 (of course, for my baby girl)

I can go on and on but I would like to know yours too, maybe I can add this up to my Playlist as well. Rock on!

2. Michael07

Michael07 Member

My Spotify playlist is consists of combined OPM and foreign love songs.

December Avenue
    Moira deal Torre
    This Band
    Juan Karlos Labajo
    James Arthur
    Lany
    Ben & Ben
    Ed Sheeran
    I Belong to the Zoo
    Mark Carpio
    Itchyworms

Hugot Songs. Please drop by and follow my playlist.

3. saifsayed

saifsayed Member

listener playlists are also a great tool for understanding your fans. Listener playlists can help you get a sense of how your music has resonated with fans, and how these fans have helped grow your reach.

4. Payness

Payness New Member

I have a few playlists on Spotify and I play it depending on my mood. I have this playlist consists of only loud songs, like the songs you are hearing from the parties, I also have a playlist for letting myself fall asleep, it is usually sad and soft songs by Moira Dela Torre - Hernandez and Coldplay, and lastly, I have a playlist for studying which is consists of mozart or instrumental music only.

5. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

My playlists are alternative, jazz, country music, rock, rnb, pop and love songs.

6. Smoz

Smoz New Member

I have quite a few playlists on my Spotify depending on if I am working out, cleaning, doing homework, in the mood to dance, or simply chilling. The playlist I have been listening the most to has:
    Kaytranada
    BadBadNotGood
    Tom Misch
    San Holo
    Josh Pan
    Chrome Sparks
    TOKiMONSTA
    Joji
    The Marias
    Billie Ellish
    and a couple more that are chill but push a beat.

7. TANPOST

TANPOST Member

I like to play classic HENDRIX albums on the FREE Spotify online site - the selections are all sharp, as if you were there in the studio hearing the EXPERIENCE jam.and the live BAND OF GYPSYS album at 1069-1970 Fillmore East selections as well.Hard to believe a guitarist that good was once among us mortals.

8. Fartytester21

Fartytester21 Member

Awesome! how old are you if you don't mind? I'm into any kind of music actually then after reading your post I an now considering to build a playlist of old songs.

9. Chruzie

Chruzie Member

My Spotify Playlist
    A1
    BACKTREETBOYS
    WESTLIFE
    all kind of boybands singing love songs

10. pceug17

pceug17 Member

My spotify playlist consists of: 1. instrumental for studying, 2. kpop songs whenever I just want to chill in my room, and 3. the updated OPM and international songs like Lany, Ariana Grande, Juan Karlos, Ben&Ben, Moira, etc!