Sugar or honey?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by willydakid, May 30, 2016.

1. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I also chose honey since sugar is not good for health as we all know the result of too much suggar is diabetis and some health problems.
    So honey is natural and its have no sight effect, it's also contain vitamines that will improve our brain performance and good eye sight .
    No members of my family eat suggar we regard it as deadly substance since its can bit at anytime so honey is the best for me.

2. Todo123

Todo123 Member

[​IMG]

Manage Diabetes Naturally
    "I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't give you ONE LAST OPPORTUNITY to try the Halki Diabetes Remedy for yourself."

WHAT IS HALKI DIABETES REMEDY?
    The Halki Diabetes Remedy is a protocol that has been used by inhabitants of a Greek island called Halki, that has the potential to help blood sugar levels.

The Halki Diabetes Remedy is an eBook that will provide you with recipes, meals and exercises that can potentially help control your blood sugar levels.

From a detox tea, to salad dressings (with natural ingredients that potentially help with cell repair), you will receive recipes for these salad dressings along with a three week protocol to follow.

This package comes with bonus materials which guide you on how to achieve your goals, how to potentially increase your energy, and gives you knowledge about the mind-body connection, in relation to your blood sugar imbalances.

Try Halki Diabetes Now.

3. nyates

nyates New Member

I became a fan of honey when I started listening to my body after ingesting a meal. I have found that immediately after eating sugar, I would acquire a dull headache. I realized I had become accustomed to ignoring headache signals from my body. Did you know that you can substitute honey in many sugar recipes? I think honey tastes better - even in muffins, cookies and pancakes. I feel more tired after eating sugar; honey does not generate the same effect. Substituting honey instead of sugar does take a little bit more time to prepare meals, but after growing accustomed to the change, I prefer it. Not all honey tastes the same either. Clover honey tastes different than Eucalyptus honey or Manuka honey. Honey can be used for medicinal reasons as well as a basic sweetener. Honey used to be the way food was sweetened. Why did sugar become the norm? You may enjoy finding the answer.

4. Akhilponnu

Akhilponnu New Member

Benefits of honey
    Honey has been used since ancient times as both a sweetener and medicine.

It is a viscous liquid produced by honeybees and ranges in color from straw yellow to dark brown. The bees collect nectar from flowers and mix it with enzymes to form honey before storing it in honeycomb cells to keep it fresh.

Honey is associated with several benefits:

Sugar benefits

Sugar comes from sugarcane or sugar beet. Although it is derived from natural substances, sugar needs a lot of processing before it becomes the finalized product.

There are several different types of sugar including:

• brown
    • muscovado
    • powdered
    • raw
    • turbinado
    • white
    All these forms of sugar comprise glucose and fructose, which bond to form the sugar known as sucrose.

Sugar has no added nutrients. However, brown sugar, which is a blend of white sugar and the byproduct of sugar manufacturing known as molasses, may have some trace minerals.

The main benefits associated with sugar use include:

5. techols108

techols108 New Member

I LOVE sugar, to be honest, the taste is addicting. However, I do like honey and I will use it in my tea.
    lemon and honey are always good for colds for example. Honey is healthier for you than sugar and its a natural healer. so I will go with honey any day.