talk or listen

Discussion in 'Website Management & Blogging' started by freda32, May 20, 2018.

1. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

I love talking but at the same time, listen to what people have to say. They say that in listening, we can learn lots of things from other people. Because when we're just the one who keeps on talking with what we think about a certain topic, there is no way we can gain information. Since we're just the only one who's sharing details to them. So meaning, both listening and talking are important in any manners.

2. carbs16

carbs16 Member

I want to listen. Listening to the speaker gives me an insight of what are the problems and it causes. After I listen, if the speaker are ready to know my thoughts, it is my time to speak. I speak and give best advices. I will honest when it comes in giving my advice.

3. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

I prefer listen instead of talk. There is a saying listen much and talk less. Speak but listen carefully and we know that intelligent man listen good after that speak something about.

4. git531

git531 Member

I prefer listening to others instead of talking. I like it more when others talk and i just need to listen. I try to listen and pay attention to what the other person is saying and try to compare that sometimes with my own experience.

5. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

I prefer to listen, I hate giving to much information about myself and because of that, people who know me sometimes feel they don’t know me a lot, yet I know a lot about everyone in my life. I'm not talking unless I am asking questions and really I am only asking questions if I care about that person.

6. jhezz20

jhezz20 Member

I prefer listening rather than talking. Not all people speak out make sense. Sometimes if you need someone who talk with, not all advices you get make sense. They often have an impulsive response if they hear something bad. I prefer a person who listen more but when he/she said something even if it is short, those words was already analyzed in their brain if it is good or bad to say and if it will benefit something better.

7. yetyet

yetyet Member

I actually prefer to listen than do the talking. Listen to things that are useful and beneficial. Listening to people that inspire and makes me productive. Listening and talking is very important aspects in life for communication but not all people who talks are reliable and worth listening for. I'm very careful in talking because I know that not all people listen and care some are just curious. Better for me to listen and act like I knew nothing in that way I may learn more and became more productive. Talking without facts is simply talking like a parrot, they just say things without knowing its meaning.

8. junick1206

junick1206 New Member

listening because I am talkative

9. talagirl

talagirl Member

I'd rather listen than do the talking because I'm not a talkative person. It's hard for me to open up easily and also I'm good reactor, especially if the one who's talking is very up to mood.

10. EMPEROR123

EMPEROR123 New Member

A listener acquires more information and experience more than the one always talking. Its always easier to teach and make understand a listener than a talker

11. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

I choose to listen than talk your looking smarter if you are listen, than you talk so much ..then adopt more info to learn and apply to your lifestyle

12. MrLawLess

MrLawLess New Member

As an introverted person, I choose to listen a lot rather than talk. This is because I get to learn from the people who talk. I want to learn based on their experiences. Also, listening to people give you the chance to observe them. When you observe, you also learn. On the contrary, talking is also great. It helps you improve as an individual. Talking enhances your social skills and this will help you network with people which will help you in the future. In conclusion, it really depends on the person's objective or personality. Usually, introverted people tend to listen most of the time whilst extroverted people talk often.

13. Dorothy-5me5

Dorothy-5me5 Member

Listening is the best because you learn more than when you are busy talking.

14. johnmichaelescalona

johnmichaelescalona New Member

simple question its hard to choose but for me go for what u could do if u can do both then do the same thing maybe it depends on the situations. just my opinion

15. jpvelascooo

jpvelascooo Member

You Should Talk Less and Listen More!
    Saying less and hearing more has huge benefits that most people miss.

16. Rijumon007

Rijumon007 Member

Speaking and listening in a balanced way are imperative in our world...

17. selectra

selectra Member

It depends on the situation.most people say that you should listen instead of talking so you can learn,but if no one wants to talk everyone want to listen how are we going to learn something. When i know what am talking about i will talk, if someone wants to say something i will let them talk and i will listen.

18. mayega

mayega New Member

It's wise to listen than to talk. Wisdom comes by listening not talking. You learn more by listening and get new ideas through listening. On the other hand, if you know about the topic in question, it's better to talk to avoid misleading others.

19. iwisting

iwisting Member

I want to listen. Many voices are wanted to be heard but are only ignored. Depression is really pervasive nowadays leading to suicide. And it's because people are always talking and never listen. Rather than having regrets at the end, I want to give them a chance to be heard.