TAYLOR SWIFT FANS!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by kmbrlymd, Mar 4, 2019.

?

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF TAYLOR SWIFT?

1. Love Story

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. White Horse

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Back to December

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. You Belong With Me

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. Blank Space

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. Look What You Made Me Do

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Delicate

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. 22

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  9. I Don't Wanna Live Forever

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kmbrlymd

kmbrlymd New Member

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF TAYLOR SWIFT? VOTE AND COMMENT DOWN YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF HER. :);):love:

1 person likes this.
  2. pceug17

pceug17 Member

Yeah. So I voted all of the songs listed above. I love Taylor Swift because she's a very good friend to Ed Sheeran (one of my favorite artist). She also a song writer so its a huge thumbs up for me too. Sadly, I haven't attended a single concert of Taylor Swift here in Manila. Maybe Soon!

1 person likes this.
  3. florencieh

florencieh New Member

New Romantics has to be on that list come on! Also, my boyfriend used to work at an airport where he directed planes on the tarmac, while directing a private jet down on Hamilton Island he directed the private jet Taylor got off of!

1 person likes this.
  4. HoneyPretty

HoneyPretty Member

I love Taylor swift because her songs are just so unique. Maybe because of how she sings her songs all the time. A lot of singers would just sing their songs for the sake of getting famous or whatever but TS always put her heart in every song she sings. It's like she's singing her heart out, she's telling you her story, she's talking to you and you can even feel what she might be feeling while singing her particular song.

4 people like this.
  5. Donna12

Donna12 New Member

I sing most of her songs because it's always in a good tune! I love Taylor Swift because she doesn't only sing her songs, but she even composed it by herself!

6. bellacolson

bellacolson New Member

This was so hard! I've loved Taylor Swift since her Fearless days. I've been really into her new music, especially 1989. I voted Blank Space because it's such a great song for female empowerment! Look What You Made Me Do is also pretty catchy.

7. MAKBBM

MAKBBM Member

Ed Sheeran

8. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

You belong with me. I really like that song.