Television Series that you never Forget?

Discussion in 'Television' started by hountanie, Dec 7, 2018.

1. hountanie

hountanie New Member

For me, Doreimon I'm addicted to this series from my childhood until now. I remember my childhood days that I wake up at the morning and watch Doreimon no matter what happen

1 person likes this.
  2. Ose123

Ose123 New Member

Terminator series acted by Schwaziniger is my favorite, even as an adult, I still watch it.

3. tenwoe12

tenwoe12 New Member

''13 reason why'' is the best movie series so far for me as it is one of the most heart touching and connected with the real word. Every point and path are related with each one of us by some way or the other. Its a story about a girl call Hanner Backer who studies in a high school but ended her life by giving up on it. She was the most beautiful with the warm and kind heart, she did try to be strong but world was not so kind and supportive so was not able to make it. She was brutally assaulted by her senior who repeat such activity again and again . Sad yet powerful series of movie

4. Castro

Castro New Member

The Walking Dead is my favorite television series. I will never forget how Negan beat Glenn and Rick and Shane confrontation on Hershell's farm. There is a lot of unforgettable moments in this series.

5. Carrascoshiela

Carrascoshiela New Member

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.definitely is on the top list. I started watchig it during my college days. It was a hilarious series which shows how different kinds of people from different walks of life can get along really well. They may have differences but they support each others dreams and careers. Its a series that very light to watch. I usually start my day by watching one series just to have a good laugh. Its like my daily dose of happy pills.

6. Tehilah27

Tehilah27 Member

I have been watching so many series lately and there have been some really good ones. I however do not think any series can ever take the place of HOUSE MD in my heart. His sarcasm, wit, self-deprecating humour and physical pain endeared him to me.

I also like Breaking Bad, Monk and The Good Doctor. I'd better stop here or I'll list every series I have watched in the past month.

7. JennyWren

JennyWren New Member

I was a little late to the game, but True Detective (season 1) was so well done. It sucked me in and I found myself thinking about it the next day at work - wanting to get home and pick it back up

8. esmeralda

esmeralda New Member

i never forget bob esponja:D:D:D

9. Etai

Etai New Member

4 years ago, I watched an anime called Clannad, it made me cry pretty hard, its a show that speaks about family and friends, and its ending episodes really nailed it and made most people connect with the characters enough so they will find themselves crying (at least from what I discussed with other people who have watched the show)

This show really had a positive impact on my life, after finishing it, I started to put things in my life into prespective and see how much I should value what I have more, overall, I can say that the show made me a better human being, and thats not exaggeration.

10. Ryuzaki2134

Ryuzaki2134 New Member

Lost. The series isn't perfect, and it has noticeable low points. But few series have engaged me in such an emotional way. It is a special show, one that brings many cherished memories, specially the ending.

11. Osamah7

Osamah7 New Member

Game of Thrones is a TV series that I will never forget. It was the first TV program that I really got into and as soon as I started watching it I knew I was going to love it!

The characters are amazing but if I was going to give you a tip, it would be: 'don't get too attached!'. The story is also incredible with a huge amount of unexpected twists in the tale.

I am really excited for the final season which should be coming out next year and one thing is for certain, once I finish the entire program, I will definitely watch it again!

12. The tv series that I'll probably never forget is Your Lie in April. I did a marathon and have finished the whole series in a day. Maybe because I watched it alone, that I was able not to hold back my tears. It was the 1st tv show that really made me cry so I'll probably wouldn't be able to forget about it.

13. NewbieGainers

NewbieGainers New Member

My Top 5 favorites are:
    Billions - This show is amazing! I rate this above Suits when it comes to corporate lawsuit, Investments, and more.
    Nashville - if you're a music lover specially country music, You definitely would love this.
    Running Man - This is a reality TV Show in Korea and this has become my medicine when I'm a bit depressed or low.
    Newsroom - This show will show you a lot of the BS in the media and how tough it's way in there to provide facts.
    Gotham/Dare Devil/Game of Thrones - These are some of the series that I enjoy as well :)

14. dannycash

dannycash New Member

Nie vergesse sind auf jedenfall die Simpsons das sind die besten.

15. Victorolamide

Victorolamide New Member

the television series I can never forget is the flash,its really awesome

16. Seriphif

Seriphif Member

I have two series I have never forgotten: Star Trek Next Generation and Dr. Who. These two series are unforgettable for me. I love Star Trek next gen, I learned a lot about people, space, and physics. I loved the whole idea of being able to explore "Where no one has gone before."
    Dr. Who what can I say, I was very little when I first saw that show and I still can't get enough of it today. Time travel is amazing and never gets old. David Tennant is my doctor. I am a proud Treky and a Whovian. I think I have seen every episode.

17. zmdg27

zmdg27 New Member

The television series that I will never forget is Friends and Prison Break. Friends brings back a lot of memories from my college days and Prison Break was the first series I ever watched from the first season till the last.

18. Dmariere

Dmariere New Member

Merlin is my best series of all time. I could watch it over and over again still wouldn't get tired. I love that series the producers did a great job there

19. Riyadmozu19

Riyadmozu19 New Member

I always like to watching tv seria, movie etc.My first tv serial i never forget the first season of "prison break " an American serial drama television series.Amazing serial first season has 22 episode.

20. venchy7

venchy7 New Member

Breaking Bad, definitely!

Breaking Bad is an American neo-western crime drama television series created and produced by Vinci Giligan. The show originally aired on AMC for five seasons, from January 20, 2008 to September 29, 2013. Set and filmed in Albaquerque, New Mexico, the series tells the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling and depressed high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with lung cancer. Together with his former student Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), White turns to a life of crime by producing and selling crystallized methamphetamine to secure his family's financial future before he dies, while navigating the dangers of the criminal world. The title comes from the Southern colloquialism "breaking bad", meaning to "raise hell" or turn to a life of crime.