Tell me your favorite song. And I tell you what kind of a person you are?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Mia09, May 18, 2019.

1. Mia09

Mia09 Member

Your taste for music tells who you are inside. This is one psychological test that everyone would love to try.

1 person likes this.
  2. Mia09

Mia09 Member

Well for me I love Pop songs. I guess because Im a millennial.

3. git531

git531 Member

OK ill tell you my 5 favorite songs
    1. knock knock knocking on heavens door
    2. Sweet home alabama
    3.Free bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd
    4. M.I.A by avenged sevenfold
    5. Nymphetamine by cradle of filth

4. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

My favorite son is "Pahli pahli bar muhabat ki hai" and I am honest person. I work very hard honestly and help to any other people. I think positive and do well work.

5. vgeomeljohn

vgeomeljohn New Member

Well, I love lots of songs so it may be difficult or time consuming to write it all down here. But I will tell you my favorite band instead.
    In no particular order, I love listening to songs from the bands of Air Supply, Metallica, and The Beatles. There are a lot of bands out there that I really love to listen to. However, These three are my favorites.

6. Brenlee69

Brenlee69 New Member

my favorite song "signs of the times" by harry styles

7. TreyLoWrenn

TreyLoWrenn New Member

Ed Sheeran - New York
    The story in the song makes me think about this female friend of mine who I hung out with for so long that I developed feelings for her. She never really looked at me past our friendship and it hurt me every time she came to me complaining about the different guys she was dating.

I'm a feelings person.

8. zLex1

zLex1 New Member

Interesting, lets see how accurate this may prove to be; one of my favorite songs is: "BURNING lOVE" by one of my favorite artiste of all time Elvis Presley...what would that suggest about me/ my personality?:)

9. ymcfar

ymcfar New Member

Put me Th'Put me Thru' by Anderson .Paak

10. Nanette1123

Nanette1123 New Member

Through the Years