The Genius of Elliot Alderson

Discussion in 'Television' started by ronnamaeffirmo, May 9, 2018.

1. ronnamaeffirmo

ronnamaeffirmo New Member

I have recently watched Mr. Robot and has since been blown away by it.
    The way Elliot is -- the way he thinks, the way he talks, the way he codes, and the way he suffers -- it leaves such a huge influence to my mind. I'm pursuing a degree in software engineering, and watching Mr. Robot really helps me get in the zone. It inspires me to code. It teaches me how much technology affects our daily lives, from simple tasks to complicated ones, and how the society enslaves, exploits and takes us away from our freedom. It may sound awful, but the show really opens our mind in these matters.

It also adds depression to the main thing of the show.

Actually, this is a very shitty review of the TV show. I'm starting to think that by reading this, you will actually be discouraged to watch Mr. Robot. But guys, don't be. It's a great, great show. I just don't know how to describe it, and how to review it. I want people to watch it. I want TONS of people to watch it. It provides not only enlightenment, but also allows our minds to wander free out of its usual abode -- which is actually being busy thinking about our crushes, and other stuff that uselessly clutters our mind.

We shall be enlightened about what the society holds, and how it really is. We must be informed of how it is run by the people at the top 1% of the top 1% -- that the world we live in has been filled by synthetic, plastic, and fake objects that will cause our annihilation to be much sooner.