The Greatest Car Of All Time

Discussion in 'Cars, Sports, & Outdoors' started by fransterl, May 26, 2019.

1. fransterl

fransterl New Member

Hello, my name is Frank and I'm here to introduce you to the most beautiful car ever made.

What is this delectable piece of auto mechanical perfection?

That would be the 1990 BMW E30 M3 COUPE!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Have you ever seen such an amazing car? Everything about it is brilliant. Stylish, yet reserved. Still based from the non-sport version, yet upgraded enough for a noticeable difference. Wing, wider body kit, front lower bumper, rims, M3 badging, everything about it just oozes coolness.

Five speed manual, four cylinder, modest ~200~ horsepower, it's not trying to be a speed demon, it's the basics on this puppy. The E30 is what it is: a peppy, quick, stylish, and to be honest a goddamn sexy ass car. It's not impractical like a super car, it's not ugly like modern "sport" coupes, and it's not some abomination of bad nineties design (yes I'm talking about the Mark 4 Supra and I'm not apologizing).

If I could have any car, assuming I couldn't sell it of course, give me this. Give me the capable internals, the beautiful exterior, and the timeless landmark of a car BMW blessed us with creating. I dare anybody to challenge its spot on the throne.

2. ymcfar

ymcfar New Member

I really like the Golf GTI, the Honda NSX , the Jeep Wrangler and G class Mercedes. I think, except the mercedes, these are cars I'd love to own.

3. Rozkov

Rozkov New Member

I think the greatest car of all time should be measured by it performance, style, aesthetics and etc. but should be measured by its contribution to the community, and how it impacted the world.

In the past, i believe the Ford T truck is the winner because it revolutionized the system that cars can be massively built and that everyone deserves to have their own at a good price. After that, the rest is history

Today, when the environment should be heavily considered due to climate change and global warming, the Tesla should be the winner because it delivers the exact needs of an average person yet doesn't damage our environment

4. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

It is stylish and casual at the same time and continues to be one of the best.