The Harry Potter Series

Discussion in 'Books' started by MarjAboga, Sep 14, 2019.

1. MarjAboga

MarjAboga New Member

Harry Potter has a wide fan based all around the globe. I consider myself a potterhead (a fan of Harry Potter), I've been obsessed with it and it has a great impact of who I am today. Based on my observation and the people that I meet who are potterheads. Harry Potter affects their life in terms of character and attitude. People who are exposed to this kind of inspiration makes them better people. Having said these, I encourage people to read and watch the Harry Potter series and I encourage parents to expose their children to it.

2. ikerman88

ikerman88 New Member

One of the best series ever make, I agree with all that you said.
    I recomend for everybody to read and watch Harry Potter.

3. ellajessa

ellajessa New Member

Salute to the making of Harry Potter's Movie. Every series was amazing. From the beginning of the story until the end. I love the casts. I would like to watch it again.

4. lyrael

lyrael New Member

I loved Harry Potter but the Epilogue was... Let's say that you don't want me to get started. Harry Ginny isn't my cup of tea.

5. Savalas

Savalas New Member

If you miss the Harry Potter books, and want more content about the Wizarding World universe, Pottermore is a great place to catch up on your favorite characters, or learn more about in-universe lore.

6. StephWhis

StephWhis Member

I've watched the movies, but I haven't read the books. While it's something I want to do, I'm also aware that there are vastly different plot points from the book to movies, and I don't know how I'd feel about those changes. I might give it a shot at one point or another, but if I don't like the books, I'm worried that it'll just ruin the movies for me. Or vice versa.

7. Jack96

Jack96 New Member

I totally agree with you. I am in the same situation. I re-watched the first Harry Potter movie just yesterday, and I was thinking that it would be interesting to read the book. But I am afraid to ruin the movies for me. I am sure that they had to take out a lot of very good things in order to adapt it for the screen.

8. Keyway

Keyway Member

I was downtown when they did the merch release for the movie. The turn out was phenomenal, you would have thought it was a concert. Books always hit different though, sometimes it's fun to use the books as a "what if" point of view. That's all.