The Magic of Weekly Planning

Discussion in 'Books' started by ssreginaregina, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Do you ever get bogged down in the constant Regen Regrowth Review everyday pressures? Despite your best efforts, does it seem like you take one step forward and three steps back? You get a load of laundry done, then everyone brings all their dirty clothes to the laundry room. You finish one project at work, and the boss dumps three more on your desI could have used a coach today. Someone to tell me that no matter what happens, I can make it. I can stay focused, be effective, and eventually succeed. I could have used someone who would tell me, "I understand. Here is how to cope."

I firmly believe that you reap what you sow, so I am going to tell you, "No matter what is going on in your life, you can make it. You are stronger, smarter and better than you think you are."Whoever is telling you that you can't succeed doesn't know the real YOU.For now, I will tell you to keep dreaming BIG dreams. Stay focused on them. Keep trying.

No matter what happens.No matter how hard it gets.Tell yourself - even if no one else will tell you - that you already are a success. You are valuable, worthy, and capable. It is true, you know. You have an assignment in this world, one that no one else but you can do. You are unique. Your gifts and talents, your love and blessings are needed by those around you.

Does success really have secretes? Are successful people evasive about some qualities that made them so successful and outstanding; is there a conspiracy of silence? Definite answers have not been given to this question; I know you would like to know the answers to this question so read on as this article will reveal the so called secretes that successful people adapted and have internalized.

https://optimusforexreview.com/regen-regrowth-review/

2. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

3. lenlen

lenlen Member

This topic is interesting. The magic of weekly planning depends on the planner. It's not always true that what you have planned for a week are totally accomplished. There's a lot of life's circumstances happens each day. But still, be happy and enjoy each day. Live your life as if it's your last day on earth. It means, whatever happens, let us be thankful and grateful coz we will only live once and we can make it the most beautiful one story of our life to inspire others.

4. Todo123

Todo123 Member

Weekly planning makes you more productive.
    Being productive doesn’t have to mean, you’re always working like many people think. It’s more about doing the right things, focusing your energy on what matters and reaping benefits from that.

Weekly planning helps you have a work-life balance.
    Planning your time effectively means you can plan more free time as well. And that’s more important than is possible to stress. A study by Duxbury and Higgins in 2007 found that 1 in 4 Canadians report that their work responsibilities interfere with their ability to fulfill their responsibilities at home. But it’s more than that. Work life conflict has been associated with numerous physical and mental health implications. So, if I’d want to be overly dramatic I’d say, “plan your week or die.”

Weekly planning teaches you when to say “no”.
    Having a plan every week helps you understand what aspects of your work are useful and productive in the long run and what parts contribute very little to your overall success. It’s the Pareto Principle or 80/20 rule that states that “80% of success comes from 20% of work.” If you have a written plan that you can look back at every week, in a few months you start understanding better what is this 20%. And you can start reducing your load by not doing tasks, not accepting projects that won’t help you move forward.

Weekly planning makes sure you know what’s going on.
    At work, we usually have millions of small tasks that demand our attention. So many, at the end of the day we hardly ever can easily remember them all. Sticking to written plans helps us remember those tasks week later as well.

Weekly planning teaches you to share.
    Sharing your plans and progress with your team and managers helps to improve the company as a whole. That’s why it wise to use weekly planning software like Weekdonewith your whole team. When plans are public, people know what you are working on and it’s reasonable of them to distract you with their own problem. Google uses this sort of public goal setting with Objectives and Key Results. The idea is that when everyone knows what everyone is working for, people understand their and their company’s work better. And that increases engagement and teamwork’s quality.

“I love it when a plan comes together,” not because I enjoy the feeling of success too much (well, I do, but still) but I get my thrills getting there with as little stress as possible. Being good at your work doesn’t have to mean endless days and stress filled weekends. It means executing a well-thought out vision and doing it without much fuss.

https://blog.weekdone.com/5-reasons-use-weekly-planning/

1 person likes this.